Wave of Japanese tweeting about new bought Xbox. All biased Propaganda?

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
You can literally see Microsoft’s desperation in not gaining a foothold in Japan. They are frustrated that they can’t buy a Japanese publisher, so this their last try. Xbox will never sell in Japan, imo utterly time wasting for Microsoft.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

It's really stupid of Xbox execs to think that Japanese people will abandon PS over Xbox because they can play some of the Japanese games years after their release now that they have been ported to Xbox.

Unless Xbox creates a ton of JRPG Xbox exclusives that are better than Final Fantasy and other exclusives that come to PlayStation, no one will shift from PS to Xbox.

• brain
Reactions: EDMIX and Bryank75
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It's really stupid of Xbox execs to think that Japanese people will abandon PS over Xbox because they can play some of the Japanese games years after their release now that they have been ported to Xbox.

Unless Xbox creates a ton of JRPG Xbox exclusives that are better than Final Fantasy and other exclusives that come to PlayStation, no one will shift from PS to Xbox.
And that will realistically never happen. Microsoft didn’t succeed to do so in X360 era, nor they will achieve this today. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Heisenberg007

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
If its on Twitter and forums and its ms involved its certainly astrorurfing its like the metacritic réviews from xbox sites, all smoke and mirrors, same with the xbox and japan, every year at tgs its the same song and dance, ms will make a dent in japan, yaddayadda now they are trying to use the gamepass narrative there too

Last edited:

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I had a feeling they were doing this too. The tweets from Japan never sounded genuine

I think there's something going on with bot likes on YouTube for positive Xbox comments too but it could just be sock accounts
Don't forget buying the opinion of the influencers for natural growth.

Reactions: Hobbygaming

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Wait is she answering the question by telling him how many devs are working on Xbox (and not even exclusive) ? Just boast number and make it seems it's a lot.

BRUH...

EDIT: Also look at how she rolled her eyes at 0:13. Bro those people are so unprofessional, they've out of touch when it comes to gaming.

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022

Genki just wants a win for Xbox in japan. My guy, it's not happening. Everyone of them talks out of their ass. It's the same song and dance every time.

I always thought Genki was cool, but sadly he is a Nintendrone who is siding with Xbox. Half Xbot he is.

P

peter42O

Regardless of how Microsoft and Xbox does in Japan, if I can get at least a few exclusives from there this generation, I will be happy. Would love to see Microsoft go to Capcom and fund a brand new Dino Crisis game. I would be ecstatic. 😂

24 Jun 2022
Wait is she answering the question by telling him how many devs are working on Xbox (and not even exclusive) ? Just boast number and make it seems it's a lot.

BRUH...

EDIT: Also look at how she rolled her eyes at 0:13. Bro those people are so unprofessional, they've out of touch when it comes to gaming.

Lol I just noticed that as you mentioned it. And the look Phil's giving right before that, too. You can feel their discomfort in hearing those games get brought up again. At least they didn't mention Scalebound 🤣.

Regardless of how Microsoft and Xbox does in Japan, if I can get at least a few exclusives from there this generation, I will be happy. Would love to see Microsoft go to Capcom and fund a brand new Dino Crisis game. I would be ecstatic. 😂

They already did that with Dino Crisis 3 homie.

It killed the franchise 😞

• haha
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru and SSfox
P

peter42O

They already did that with Dino Crisis 3 homie.

It killed the franchise 😞

It being an Xbox exclusive isn't what killed it. The game was pure shit. It's a 51 rated game over 28 reviews on MC so it just seems like Capcom took the money and that was it. Or at least that's how it looks to me. Of course, it's been 20 years. Franchise can easily be resurrected especially with the resurgence of survival horror. Now Microsoft is all in so I don't see them having a first party game this generation score under 70 so if they were to get a deal for Dino Crisis 4, I believe that it would be great.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

Genki just wants a win for Xbox in japan. My guy, it's not happening. Everyone of them talks out of their ass. It's the same song and dance every time.

The guys have so much hope, there is no need to ship games or anything. Just give vague answers in interviews, release a gray trailer (they'll say it will be the best looking game ever!), add a bit of gamepass in there... maybe deliver a game or two once in a while to show things are being cooked.

This is getting old by this time, and I truly wonder what's going on at these studios. Did they all die of Covid or the jabs?