Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Agreed here. I didn't come to this forum to listen to politics. Suddenly people who you thought was cool is no longer cool because of their political beliefs. Screw the increase in traffic. It's not worth it imo.
m8, if you have a crush on AOC who are we to judge,
Alexandra Ocasio Cortez Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Agreed here. I didn't come to this forum to listen to politics. Suddenly people who you thought was cool is no longer cool because of their political beliefs. Screw the increase in traffic. It's not worth it imo.
That sounds like lack of ability to accept differences of opinion - someone is uncool because they have a different take?

@David Jaffe is woke which many find distasteful, but he is a staunch supporter of freedom of thought and speech. Truly, that’s all that anyone needs.

Reactions: Bryank75

teezzy

6 Sep 2022
When everything is firing at once, that game is insane visually and gameplay-wise too.

Returnal is actually a more impressive display of the controller for me

Astrobot was fun but it feels pretty tech demo. The touch pad stuff felt gimmicky as did the microphone. Very Nintendo DS. Little speaker was like a Wii remote.

With Returnal, I felt the rain drops via the HD rumble. That was neat. Then gun noises come out of the controller iirc.

Then what really blew my mind was the way L2 worked for aiming my gun. The trigger gets like an extra resistance where you physically click in. To the point where I legit thought I had like a faulty controller because one trigger was sticking. Then on the menus it went away. It blew my little peanut brain.