18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Welcome new people!

Video Games Hello GIF

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hello everyone just thought it would be courteous to post in this thread instead of jumping into others right away. Looking forward to interacting with the community here.

To bad your name doesn't have a "A" in it could of been a cool avatar name link up......

raziel.gif

Welcome bud, hope to see you around the forums.

Reactions: Bryank75 and reziel

Duki360

29 Jun 2023
Poland
Hi!
thanks for positive veryfication of my account. I watch Icon's stuff on Twitter, but honestly I'm totally fresh here - I'm from Poland, so please forgive me my english (I hope it will be a nice place to get some language skill too). I see there's a lot of interesting topics about video games, so I'm in the right place. I'ts nice to see, that old-schools forums still exist despite todays social media like FB etc. 🙂

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Hi!
thanks for positive veryfication of my account. I watch Icon's stuff on Twitter, but honestly I'm totally fresh here - I'm from Poland, so please forgive me my english (I hope it will be a nice place to get some language skill too). I see there's a lot of interesting topics about video games, so I'm in the right place. I'ts nice to see, that old-schools forums still exist despite todays social media like FB etc. 🙂
@rofif, show the house around 😜

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: rofif

Zeno

28 Jun 2023
Thank you for the warm welcome! @Bryank75
I'm following on twitter and also read Resetera the last few years.
Hoping for interesting discussions here :)

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75