Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
perhaps basement dwelling snes's and nes's as well.

(Transcending reality and the impossible, it is a tale of bitches, welfare, and events eternally retold.)

You stay in your dusty closet and you like it!!

You ever seen what happens to SNES's when they are exposed to the Ionized air.......

Science and the Super Nintendoexplained that the yellowing of the Super Nintendo was actually caused by the ingredients used in the plastic parts. Earlier Super Nintendos were made with a wrong combination of flame retardant chemicals, which caused the systems to yellow over time

This is your fate:
snes_plastic_1_small.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Thank you! :)

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Stay away from @Sircaw he's a little fishy sometimes...........

Schitts Creek Eww GIF by CBC

• haha
  • sad
Reactions: Bryank75 and Sircaw

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Good evening everyone! I found this place when I Googled something game related and one of the results was a thread here. I enjoy gaming (though do much less than I used to). I have an XSX, PS5 and Switch.

Looks like a great group here. Thanks for the approval 🙏❤️

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Good evening everyone! I found this place when I Googled something game related and one of the results was a thread here. I enjoy gaming (though do much less than I used to). I have an XSX, PS5 and Switch.

Were you KVally on GAF?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Welcome @KvallyX , I hope you enjoy the forum and be sure to let others know about this place. We try to stay away from politics and focus on gaming, although most lean PlayStation here TBH. Many of us game on multiple devices or echosystems though and I like Nintendo a lot too for instance.

If you have any feedback or ideas, feel free to dm or contact any of the staff.

Thanks for joining.

Reactions: KvallyX