Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Welcome snes, I’m a Sega guy so may our paths never cross……..
Show Down Eli Wallach GIF
I am with @pappacheeks on this one,

Loved my master system (Alex Kid for the win) then my Mega Drive (Strider the best game ever)

DEATH TO ALL NTINDO PEOPLE,

Shooting Kill It GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Ps, a warm welcome to you @Snes nes, hope you have a great stay :love:

• party
Reactions: PropellerEar

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
hello I heard about this site from a different site and decided to make a account. Not sure how much I'll use this place but it looks like a cool place to talk about games.

You're very welcome to the site!

Looks like you're a Nintendo fan (apart from being a wider gaming fan of course) , we have lots of Switch owners on here too. My first console was a NES actually.

No matter how much you drop in, I hope you enjoy the place! 🍻 🍻

• Shake
Reactions: Snes nes

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
You look strangely familiar...
1064069284399173692.webp

Hmm so do you. Peculiar to say the least. Banned from the badlands for being too based again? They got me too they couldn't handle the truth and rather than reflecting upon themselves they blamed the beasts and cursed the gods. I'm glad I escaped unscathed. Its quite the accomplishment if I do say so myself.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
My Falcs account has now been permanently banned from dpad 4 times.
1057999342415396984.png

Evilore's alt do be trigger happy with those bans I daresay. I wonder how much longer that forum will last though they have too many amazing posters like nobel 6 and farnsgoth to let it sink this early.

Reactions: Papacheeks

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
May i ask, why do you keep going back there if you keep getting banned?

Well since you asked, I've never actually directly asked them to let me back. Although when offered if I'd like to come back the last time I did say yes.

- First time I was banned for questioning the mods and stating that their behaviour was even worse than Evilore. But really is was for association with the wrong person. Some people protested and so they just unbanned me and acted like nothing had ever happened.

- Second ban I got was for posting a spongebob meme that said "ban me pls" as a reaction. Then someone pointed out that it was obviously a joke so they unbanned me.

- Third ban was because I signed up to here on IconERA and posted this. About a year later I decided to try make amends with the mod team so I reached out and apologized for my part in any past drama. They offered to unban me so I accepted.

- 4th ban was because I jokingly called the owner Evilore and then posted a meme about a banned topic, even though their rules state they encourage free speech and make no mention of any banned topics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well since you asked, I've never actually directly asked them to let me back. Although when offered if I'd like to come back the last time I did say yes.

- First time I was banned for questioning the mods and stating that their behaviour was even worse than Evilore. But really is was for association with the wrong person. Some people protested and so they just unbanned me and acted like nothing had ever happened.

- Second ban I got was for posting a spongebob meme that said "ban me pls" as a reaction. Then someone pointed out that it was obviously a joke so they unbanned me.

- Third ban was because I signed up to here on IconERA and posted this. About a year later I decided to try make amends with the mod team so I reached out and apologized for my part in any past drama. They offered to unban me so I accepted.

- 4th ban was because I jokingly called the owner Evilore and then posted a meme about a banned topic, even though their rules state they encourage free speech and make no mention of any banned topics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oof. free speech warriors usually only hate it when their own speech is getting suppressed... once they get power, it's all over for principles lol

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
oof. free speech warriors usually only hate it when their own speech is getting suppressed... once they get power, it's all over for principles lol
Freir said it best "The oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors" and that shit is so true!

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Freir said it best "The oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors" and thst shit is so true!
WTF DUDE, and here I was thinking you were just some Roid talking Bonehead.

I stand corrected, Man of culture.

spinner GIF by Tobias Rothe

That's meant to be Aristotle but it could also be some Greek guy taking a dump.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
WTF DUDE, and here I was thinking you were just some Roid talking Bonehead.

I stand corrected, Man of culture.

spinner GIF by Tobias Rothe

That's meant to be Aristotle but it could also be some Greek guy taking a dump.
If graduating with a Forensic Psych degree from John Jay College and working as a Director of training at a Non- profit that creates, promotes, and maintains affordable housing coops all over NYC fits that bill, than that is me :)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If graduating with a Forensic Psych degree from John Jay College and working as a Director of training at a Non- profit that creates, promotes, and maintains affordable housing coops all over NYC fits that bill, than that is me :)
fcuk me, I bow to you

were not worthy waynes world GIF

• haha
Reactions: Papacheeks