Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
He is a world-champion powerlifter and goes around the gym lifting heavy weights with ease.

The big muscle guys are like WTF when he picks their weights up haha
I know lol I've seen plenty of his vids. Dude is a monster.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Welcome aboard @Arc, I hope you have a great stay.

Not sure if it's your thing but we just started a Starfield meme comp

Top prizes include 30 bucks or one of @Bryank75 cousins as a prize, He's Irish, so there are about 500 of them and all are gingers.

Average looking chick from his Clan
Red Hair Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Bryank75 and Arc

Arc

5 Sep 2023
I hate introductions. Lol.

I’m Arc. Arcadia. I haven’t done this in a while.

Some of you may know me from Gaf. I created Bird Cerny, which is… something.I had the best of times with Sony Gaf, and if I’m being serious about hanging with you all, we had at least a couple rough goes of it too. It’s shitty to have that happen, then go hang with someone later like nothing happened.

Regardless of what started what, you have my apology and a desire for a fresh start. Looking at you specifically Big Arm Bro, and The Last Word.

Some of you may know me from Icon-Era. I had a small situation I didn’t want to drag with me to the new site.

@Obi-Wan? Of course I know him. He’s me. : )

Some of you may know me from D-Pad.

James Franco Flirt GIF

Some of you may know me from Discord. Good to see you, current friends and old friends alike.

To end this monster of an introduction, if you don’t know me, my thing is being very social, having a laugh, and having a sperg on deep discussing some game I find delightful. All about the passion and analysis.

My heart is with Nintendo, but PlayStation started carving a piece as soon as PS1, and definitely during PSP. Xbox is liked… despite Microsoft and a rough year or two. All three are owned.

Anyway, let’s get on with it, lol.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Some of you may know me from Gaf. I created Bird Cerny, which is… something.I had the best of times with Sony Gaf, and if I’m being serious about hanging with you all, we had at least a couple rough goes of it too. It’s shitty to have that happen, then go hang with someone later like nothing happened.

Regardless of what started what, you have my apology and a desire for a fresh start. Looking at you specifically Big Arm Bro, and The Last Word.

Some of you may know me from Icon-Era. I had a small situation I didn’t want to drag with me to the new site.

James Franco Flirt GIF

Some of you may know me from Discord. Good to see you, current friends and old friends alike.

To end this monster of an introduction, if you don’t know me, my thing is being very social, having a laugh, and having a sperg on deep discussing some game I find delightful. All about the passion and analysis.

My heart is with Nintendo, but PlayStation started carving a piece as soon as PS1, and definitely during PSP. Xbox is liked… despite Microsoft and a rough year or two. All three are owned.

Great intro and happy you are here 👍

Falcs

23 Jun 2022

James Franco Flirt GIF

You look strangely familiar...
1064069284399173692.webp

• haha
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Arc and Papacheeks

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

James Franco Flirt GIF

Welcome hopefully your family members Slopes, and Arches can join...........

the arch art GIF by Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival

How You Doin Kiss GIF

• haha
Reactions: Arc

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Welcome hopefully your family members Slopes, and Arches can join...........

the arch art GIF by Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival

How You Doin Kiss GIF

perhaps basement dwelling snes's and nes's as well.

(Transcending reality and the impossible, it is a tale of bitches, welfare, and events eternally retold.)

• fire
Reactions: Arc