What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
ZZZ endgame actually got a hold of me lol. Played a bit of helldivers but it isn't as fun as it used to be

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Doing Chris's run for resident evil directors cut ... Where Lisa Trevor lol , I really wish code Veronica would get updated to add the rewind feature then I'd be able to speed run it & get the platinum

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I bought Voice of Cards cause it was like 60% off on PS. Played it for an hour and deleted in disgust because of how badly the poker minigame was. Shame cause the rest of the game was okay, although they need an option to speed up animations and skip dialogue.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Decided to start resident evil HD remake again to try & beat it on hard mode ... Was looking up any possible glitches to make it easier & saw something about a grenade launcher glitch that gives you a tonne of ammo but apparently it was patched out of the remaster so can't use it 🙈

Reactions: Sircaw

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
I'm playing Days Gone again, on the MAX difficulty level, on SteamDeck.

The first time I played it on PS4, I have a PS5, but I'm not near it right now.

I'm thinking of finishing the passage in a couple of days, can you recommend something not from the new releases?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Spent a couple hours in Wukong. Initial impressions are pretty positive. The fighting style is very unique. Graphics are gorgeous (ended up getting on PC).

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Damn it I finished it in 5 hours 7 minutes if I was just 7 minutes quicker I could've got the unlimited samurai edge 🙈
Update I beat it in 2 hours 35 minutes & unlocked the infinite rocket launcher which looks more like a sniper rifle for some reason lol so I breezed through hard mode , getting the trophy for knife only & maybe invisible mode will stop me from getting the platinum lol

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Gonna give Valorant another go this weekend. Still gonna chip at ronin. Borderlands 2 is the backlog pick. Waiting on Destiny content drop next week and waiting for Warhammer generally as next major purchase.

Reactions: Bryank75

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
So I’ve settled on emulated Breath Of the wild 4k/60 cranked gfx to the max.

Wonderfully put together game, with the Studio Ghibly asthetic and physically based gameplay. The sense of wonder is strong.

What makes it for me is exactly what made Death Stranding so appealing - a purpose to the openness - conquering the landscape, not simply switching off and wasting time between scenarios.

Will stick with this till the end.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Been on an Xbox 360 binge, namely Halo franchise. Excluding Halo Infinite which I played and loved at launch, never played any of the other ones. Well, I just completed Reach which is Bungie's best Halo game as they saved their best for last. For me -

Halo CE - 8.0/10 (ending sequence is great but the Warthog controls like total shit and through Reach, still do)
Halo 2 - 8.5/10 (liked and enjoyed it more than 1 and 3)
Halo 3 - 8.0/10 (hated that Gravemind thing, wasn't into it at all)
Halo 3: ODST - 7.0/10 (didn't like this one at all)
Halo Reach - 9.0/10 (just finished it, love this game. I can finally sprint/run even though it's an ability you can swap out with a few others, namely a jet pack which was freaking awesome plus space ship combat, hell yeah!! Second best Halo campaign for me behind Infinite and yes, I love Infinite's campaign with my only negative being the open world side content was mediocre and filler like every open world game. linear > open world FTW!!)

On to Halo 4 which I believe is the first game from 343 and said to be the best visually so let's see. lol

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko