What Are You Playing Right Now?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Im still trying to choose whether to start Elden Ring or play TLOU2 again. But I just realised Astrobot is pretty soon…
Concord at lunch time has been better than the weekend, maybe because Im winning more lol.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Been on an Xbox 360 binge, namely Halo franchise. Excluding Halo Infinite which I played and loved at launch, never played any of the other ones. Well, I just completed Reach which is Bungie's best Halo game as they saved their best for last. For me -

Halo CE - 8.0/10 (ending sequence is great but the Warthog controls like total shit and through Reach, still do)
Halo 2 - 8.5/10 (liked and enjoyed it more than 1 and 3)
Halo 3 - 8.0/10 (hated that Gravemind thing, wasn't into it at all)
Halo 3: ODST - 7.0/10 (didn't like this one at all)
Halo Reach - 9.0/10 (just finished it, love this game. I can finally sprint/run even though it's an ability you can swap out with a few others, namely a jet pack which was freaking awesome plus space ship combat, hell yeah!! Second best Halo campaign for me behind Infinite and yes, I love Infinite's campaign with my only negative being the open world side content was mediocre and filler like every open world game. linear > open world FTW!!)

On to Halo 4 which I believe is the first game from 343 and said to be the best visually so let's see. lol

I wanna play Reach again. So good.

After that, with Halo 4 just wasnt for me. Im the same with Dark Souls 2 lol. I can just tell its not made by the same people and its doesnt feel the same

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
I wanna play Reach again. So good.

After that, with Halo 4 just wasnt for me. Im the same with Dark Souls 2 lol. I can just tell its not made by the same people and its doesnt feel the same

I'll be starting Halo 4 in about 20 minutes so I'll see how it is. Of course, I didn't rate the games anywhere near as high as what the majority would probably rate them back then when they first released. Loved Reach. Oh man, so fucking great!!

Reactions: Kokoloko

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I tried Valorant again. I honestly can’t even make it thru the tutorial. I can’t take it seriously. I’d rather just play CS. Deleted. I give up…. Not trying again.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Been on an Xbox 360 binge, namely Halo franchise. Excluding Halo Infinite which I played and loved at launch, never played any of the other ones. Well, I just completed Reach which is Bungie's best Halo game as they saved their best for last. For me -

Halo CE - 8.0/10 (ending sequence is great but the Warthog controls like total shit and through Reach, still do)
Halo 2 - 8.5/10 (liked and enjoyed it more than 1 and 3)
Halo 3 - 8.0/10 (hated that Gravemind thing, wasn't into it at all)
Halo 3: ODST - 7.0/10 (didn't like this one at all)
Halo Reach - 9.0/10 (just finished it, love this game. I can finally sprint/run even though it's an ability you can swap out with a few others, namely a jet pack which was freaking awesome plus space ship combat, hell yeah!! Second best Halo campaign for me behind Infinite and yes, I love Infinite's campaign with my only negative being the open world side content was mediocre and filler like every open world game. linear > open world FTW!!)

On to Halo 4 which I believe is the first game from 343 and said to be the best visually so let's see. lol

Halo 4 is black magic technically on a 360. I played it on PC but played it at Xbox 360 settings for awhile and still couldn't believe how good it looked. Easily among the 5 best looking games of the 7th generation when talking sticktly about consoles.

Reactions: peter42O

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
New exotic mission for Destiny was pretty great. Was indeed huge as promised. Felt like a campaign mission. I solo’d it. Died a bunch at boss but was a great victory. Great music too. The exotic auto is nutty too.

Didn’t redeem Episode 1 but as lukewarm as it was it’s sorta been okay tbh.

40 days plus till next episode is okay. Warhammer is right in between that so timing is convenient. Not expecting much from 10th anniversary event but who knows.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Been playing Act 3 of Baldur's Gate 3 and boy is Act 3 kind of a mess. Act 3 is not as focus as Act 1 and Act 2. Other than that, my main focus is The Legend of Heroes series and getting through those before being able to start Trails Through Daybreak. Currently playing Trails to Azure (30 hrs in) and when I beat that I got Cold Steel 4 next and after that Trails into Reverie and finally Trails Through Daybreak. These Trails games are putting a pause on other games that I also have in progress from completing. Lol.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Was playing resident evil code Veronica X I got to the part with the tyrant & got killed cause he pushed me into the fire so I had to start again because I hadn't saved ... Got to the tyrant again & the same fucking thing happened I hit him with 8 grenade launcher shots & he dropped to the ground twice both time I tried running past him he still ended up punching me 😡😡😡

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Completed Halo 4 yesterday. An excellent 9.0/10 but ranked behind Reach for me. No major issues other than not having enough ammo at times regardless of the weapons I was using, enemies becoming bullet sponges even on easy and losing weapons for pre-set weapons at the start of each mission.

Basically the same issues as before. However, I did have one major issue for the second half of the game where there was no audio during cut scenes. But otherwise, was fine. This annoyed me but still kept playing. lol

Really enjoyed the enemies, the story, Cortana/Chief interactions and the environments looked great. This was definitely one hell of a great looking game visually and art direction wise. Missions were real good as well. The late mission where you’re in the ship and have to speed up or slow down to get past all the turrets and whatnot, that took me several attempts but it was really good.

Have work the next two days so won’t start Halo 5 until Sunday. Will see how that goes.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I've been playing Binding of Isaac: Repentance for the past few weeks. Picked up Vampire Survivors and all its DLC on release day and it has replaced Isaac for the time being. I love the near-constant dopamine rush of getting a slew of new trophies at the end of almost every match. So far, I've unlocked 72 trophies and I'm only at 23% trophy completion! This one's really going to pad the trophy collection. I plan to get the platinum eventually. One problem I've run into is that the PS5 doesn't seem to like the game when it comes to remote play. I can understand why, but it's a drag that I can't play at work without serious lagging and frequent disconnects.

Reactions: TubzGaming

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Finished and platinumed Daxter a few days a go, the last few levels via remote play app + backbone on my phone. Planned on starting Toy Story 2 next if I manage to find some time during my vacation.

After that I will probably start Unicorn Overlord now that I have cancelled my Astrobot pre-order.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Getting to grips with more and more WWE 2K24 hacks on the Ally.
Here's Raven's Flock Billy Kidman vs masked Rey Mysterio Jr, with correct entrance music, with Charles Robinson hacked-in as referee, inside a better WCW Nitro arena than the in-game half-assed job:

The small details make all the difference.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Finished and platinumed Daxter a few days a go, the last few levels via remote play app + backbone on my phone.
I got a backbone a few months ago, the version two, and I'm really liking it. I keep it in my desk at work and so far, I've probably played 100+ hours with it. Very nice device!

Reactions: arvfab

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I got a backbone a few months ago, the version two, and I'm really liking it. I keep it in my desk at work and so far, I've probably played 100+ hours with it. Very nice device!

I had the first android version. After a while they launched the new "PlayStation" version and made only that one compatible with remote play. But they had a free exchange program, so I got that one after sending mine in. Pretty good customer service.

• Surprised
Reactions: toadsage44