What Are You Playing Right Now?

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
what is it about? and why is it so addicting? seen plenty of time about it. never pulled the gun on it...
You play a lawyer who gets put on these whacky cases to solve. It has a very anime feeling which i love, and what makes it addicting is just the simplicity and satisfaction of the gameplay loop. You do investigations and interview witnesses to gather evidence. Then you go to court to find holes in witness testimonies with the evidence you gathered.

The witnesses and the opposing lawyer are nearly always arrogant and confident so it's really satisfying when you use the right evidence to break apart their witness testimonies. The challenge is to make sure to use the right evidence to challenge the right witness statements, if you show evidence that has nothing to do with a specific witness statement too many times you lose.

Reactions: laynelane

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Been actively playing Fortnite non stop for a month now.

I was still back in 2019 with my thoughts about it but MAN has it changed!!

I now play:

- Reload Zero Build
- Battle Royale Zero Build
- Rocket Racing
- Battle Stage
- Main Stage

Ripped through the Battle Pass within 2,5 weeks and still playing daily.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Alone in the Dark remake. Just wait for a sale, trust me. The game feels like something out of the PS2 era, only with better graphics. They hired David Harbour and it sounds like a complete amateur did the lines. There's also an issue with VA sound levels. It's like they recorded their lines in a cheap booth or something.

Combat's incredibly janky. Just an overall poor game.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
After finishing Pikmin 4 just moved onto Kirby The Forgotten Land.

Honestly it is pretty average so far. Graphics are average too by Switch standards which are already low.

Reactions: arvfab

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I got my ult valby done in first descendent to go along with ult bunny, the game is pretty good for some mindless fun for an hour after coming home from work. Also finished the GOAT CAT QUEST III

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Been all over the place trying to get PC streaming to TV. Finally got Moonlight/Sunshine working full fat 4k 60 fps butter with no hitching. Pretty fucking sweet.

Think I'm going to go for simpler times with Ryse Son Of Rome. Looks great. Lol, Xbox One got gipped wit this highly entertaining title not giving them Glory. We really did kill Xbox :LOL:

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Been all over the place trying to get PC streaming to TV. Finally got Moonlight/Sunshine working full fat 4k 60 fps butter with no hitching. Pretty fucking sweet.

Think I'm going to go for simpler times with Ryse Son Of Rome. Looks great. Lol, Xbox One got gipped wit this highly entertaining title not giving them Glory. We really did kill Xbox :LOL:
Ryse looked great. It was the Xbox's The Order 1886. A tech demo for the new console. It looked the part and issues would be tweaked for any possible sequel. Sadly for both console owners we were deprived of an improved sequel.

Reactions: Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Ryse looked great. It was the Xbox's The Order 1886. A tech demo for the new console. It looked the part and issues would be tweaked for any possible sequel. Sadly for both console owners we were deprived of an improved sequel.
Even today I think these games would be received better as they are. The open world fatigue makes many long for the simple linear blockbuster. Sequels would have been legendary.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
After finishing Pikmin 4 just moved onto Kirby The Forgotten Land.

Honestly it is pretty average so far. Graphics are average too by Switch standards which are already low.

How did you like Pilmin 4? I think it became my favorite entry.

Agree on Kirby. It does get better a bit regarding the gameplay.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
How did you like Pilmin 4? I think it became my favorite entry.

Agree on Kirby. It does get better a bit regarding the gameplay.

Pikmin 4 was great.

Now I understand why people love the series.

Didn’t give the previous entries a chance but there was something Pikmin 4 that kept me playing.

So much fun and so much depth.

Absolutely loved it.

Might give the previous Pikmin games another try.

• Heart

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Pikmin 4 was great.

Now I understand why people love the series.

Didn’t give the previous entries a chance but there was something Pikmin 4 that kept me playing.

So much fun and so much depth.

Absolutely loved it.

Might give the previous Pikmin games another try.

You won't regret it, give them a chance. First one is a bit tedious after having played the newest one and it's probably the hardest one, but still pretty good and it's where the magic begun. It's probably my second favorite entry. Also Olimar is the protagonist in that one and the second game.

You can play all of them on the Switch. The only Pikmin game missing is the 3DS one, but it's a spinoff and it plays nothing like the proper ones.

Btw, Olimar is an anagram of Mario (with an additional L) and Louis (introduced in Pikmin 2) is Luigi in another language.

• Heart
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
You won't regret it, give them a chance. First one is a bit tedious after having played the newest one and it's probably the hardest one, but still pretty good and it's where the magic begun. It's probably my second favorite entry. Also Olimar is the protagonist in that one and the second game.

You can play all of them on the Switch. The only Pikmin game missing is the 3DS one, but it's a spinoff and it plays nothing like the proper ones.

Btw, Olimar is an anagram of Mario (with an additional L) and Louis (introduced in Pikmin 2) is Luigi in another language.

Will definitely give them a try.

I have 1/2 on the Gamecube plus 3 on the Wii U but will get the Switch versions.

Pikmin 3 deluxe will be next.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
First two pikmin games were great! Never played the sequels after that. GameCube was a good time…

ughh ronin… reminding me why I shouldn’t buy any open world games. It’s so legitimately boring and a slog. Looking back I should’ve tried something else instead.

Warhammer incoming to save this entire pitiful year.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
ughh ronin… reminding me why I shouldn’t buy any open world games. It’s so legitimately boring and a slog. Looking back I should’ve tried something else instead.
Personally I'd didn't find the open world busy work to bad in the first 2 chapters. Everything is quite close so doesn't take too long to complete basic tasks.

But chapter 3 is when it became a humongous slog. After maybe a few hours I just made a bee line towards the end of the story

What's worse is at some point you return to one of the areas and they open up a whole host of other missions and tasks again. I'm like no thank you.

You'd think devs would learn not to make the open world such a slog by now? But some devs still haven't got the memo.