What Are You Playing Right Now?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Putting Warhammer down for a bit to play new Destiny episode for a few weeks. I’ll pick it up again when the Pro arrives because it could use the performance improvements.

I like the presentation, world and vibe the Warhammer universe and will remember the game more for that stuff than the game itself. The campaign isn’t too special at all tho. Serviceable with some very cool enemy horde moments. I beat it on veteran or whatever — was kinda easy.

Played a good amount of PvP and only one co-op mission. PvP kinda sucks and the co-op is kinda a slog too from what I played. But like I said, I’ll revisit on the pro when it runs better.

Current grade: C+

Final Shape and Remnant 2 still the highlights for shooters for me so far this gen.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
In the past couple days, finished the Metaphor demo. Put about 6 hours into Atelier Marie remake, it's a 6/10 but it's cute enough for me to continue even if it isn't the best game. Decided to drop Atelier Escha&Logy since I hadn't played it in a while and it's just too old.
Put in a couple hours into helldivers, new patch is pretty fucking good. Zenless continues to be a daily 30min-1hr. Jesus I have no time lol