What Are You Playing Right Now?

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Shattered Space expansion for Starfield. Obviously, loving it thus far. About 6+ hours in. Love the world and that everything takes place on the one single planet. Opening was great and very atmospheric. Simply put, anyone who liked the base game (like me) will like and enjoy the expansion. Anyone who didn't, the expansion isn't going to change that but it shouldn't because every expansion for every game is simply expanding what is already there as opposed to changing it up as if it's a new game when it's not.

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
How were you feeling about it? I wrapped it up last week and I was feeling like a 7/10.

Couple of areas felt a bit long, gameplay was solid and some of the bigger bosses were a good challenge, I think I would be happy with a 8/10.
I did start new game plus because there are still things to get during those new runs. But I'm going to leave it for now.

• Shake
Reactions: voke

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
starting ghost of tsushima again while playing the new zelda

finally took a break from splatoon 3, after the ending festival that marks the end of the game support i might try some new online games, but knowing myself i will jump on the monster hunter iceborne expansion and will play it online instead of shooters or sports

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Same! And I'm enjoying it just as much as the first time. Thankfully I didn't start New Game+ when I first completed so there's still trophies and other things for me to still keep the experience somewhat fresh.

im somewhat in the same boat! on my first playthrough i was kinda burned out of open world games, so i mostly focused on the main story and some colectables, now i have so many side stories and bases to do that oh boy, it kinda feels that im playing a dlc lmfao

Reactions: Danja

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Still playing Shattered Space. About 20 hours in. Have a few side quests to do, a bunch of stuff on the map I haven't reached and two story quests left. Will wrap it up tomorrow or Friday.

Reactions: KvallyX

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Astro Bot 2 still. I need to get back to restarting Diablo 4, but I need to finish Astro Bot 2 first. Wife and I are spending a lot of time going up to our cabin, so it's hard to get through the games quicker.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I've mostly been playing Tekken 8, which I got in the sale and I have almost 70% of the trophies now but the "despair" trophy is quite tricky...

Dipping into Asto Bot still to get some of the last trophies.

Started MGS3 in the collection too.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Amazon’s throne and liberty mmo can out on ps5. It’s f2p…

Never heard of it but it’s doing well on steam so far

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Love October for gaming. Always get into the resident evil mood.

I usually just replay REmake but finishing up REmake 3 and RE7 this go around. Last year was REmake2 and Zero. Have 8 in the backlog and still need to get REmake 4 when it’s at a good price but I’ve played og re4 more than any other so not too thrilled about a 12th time.

Happy Dead Space dropped on plus too since I never played it.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Playing Max Mustard on PSVR2. Scratches a bit of that Astro VR itch but why aren't there more of these games made. It's a bit simple at times but If you have a PSVR2, buy it.