What Are You Playing Right Now?

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Finished rebirth.

Now onto evil west.

Enjoying it, it's simple but fun.

The story isn't strong but i'm a sucker(no pun intended) for anything vampires.

Reactions: peter42O

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Going Through FFXII before it leaves PS+ I'll definitivelly buy it but till I get the money PS+ is a good substitute

Reactions: JAHGamer

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Just completed Rise of the Ronin.

Visuals - 8.5/10 (great)
Audio - 7.0/10 (good)
Gameplay/Combat - 8.5/10 (great)
Story/Characters - 8.0/10 (great)
Overall - 8.0/10 (great)

Played on Dawn (easy) difficulty. Died around 8 times or so in the game. A few boss battles were tough so I could only imagine how they would be on higher difficulty levels. 90+ hours. All regions checklists 100% completed.

Visually, the character models looked good as did the facial animations. World looked good in some areas but great in other areas. Overall, I didn’t have any issue with the visuals. My biggest gripe would be the pop-in especially with NPC characters just walking around the areas which I noticed to be a huge issue with the Japanese games. Like a Dragon/Yakuza/Takes of Arise/Granblue Fantasy Relink/Ronin all have these issues and in some cases are really bad. Oh well.

Music is really good and fits the missions and objectives. Voice acting is solid and sound effects were good. Nothing spectacular but overall, no complaints.

Combat/gameplay is the game’s strongest aspect. From gliding to using the grappling hook to all the different weapons, stances, etc., game is very deep in this regard. If anything, it’s too deep. Also, way too much loot in the game.

Story/characters was really good. I enjoyed the story and got the good ending so I was very happy. Wasn’t a fan of the Bond system because you need to have a higher bond level in order to unlock all the side quests from each character. Other than that, I enjoyed it and kept me interested.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Just completed Rise of the Ronin.

Visuals - 8.5/10 (great)
Audio - 7.0/10 (good)
Gameplay/Combat - 8.5/10 (great)
Story/Characters - 8.0/10 (great)
Overall - 8.0/10 (great)

Played on Dawn (easy) difficulty. Died around 8 times or so in the game. A few boss battles were tough so I could only imagine how they would be on higher difficulty levels. 90+ hours. All regions checklists 100% completed.

Visually, the character models looked good as did the facial animations. World looked good in some areas but great in other areas. Overall, I didn’t have any issue with the visuals. My biggest gripe would be the pop-in especially with NPC characters just walking around the areas which I noticed to be a huge issue with the Japanese games. Like a Dragon/Yakuza/Takes of Arise/Granblue Fantasy Relink/Ronin all have these issues and in some cases are really bad. Oh well.

Music is really good and fits the missions and objectives. Voice acting is solid and sound effects were good. Nothing spectacular but overall, no complaints.

Combat/gameplay is the game’s strongest aspect. From gliding to using the grappling hook to all the different weapons, stances, etc., game is very deep in this regard. If anything, it’s too deep. Also, way too much loot in the game.

Story/characters was really good. I enjoyed the story and got the good ending so I was very happy. Wasn’t a fan of the Bond system because you need to have a higher bond level in order to unlock all the side quests from each character. Other than that, I enjoyed it and kept me interested.
Sounds good. I need to get that next week

Reactions: peter42O

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Taking a break from Granblue Fantasy Relink and started up Eiyuden Chronicle Rising last night since Hundred Heroes will be out soon. Pretty fun game, but the story leaves something to be desired and it's very fetch quest heavy. I might go for the platinum since it doesn't seem too difficult

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I've just finished metro last light .
. That morality system is so stupid I spared the evil people when it was a choice & knocked people out when I wasn't being shot at but still ended up with the bad ending 🙈

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I've just finished metro last light .
. That morality system is so stupid I spared the evil people when it was a choice & knocked people out when I wasn't being shot at but still ended up with the bad ending 🙈
it is not stupid. you didn't do something which was needed. there is walkthrough and you can check, what you didn't do.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
& it doesn't even make sense when the canon ending for 2033 is the bad one I've not played exodus yet but I bet you play as artyom so the good ending would be canon for last light

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Finished Evil West. Good time combat and pacing.

Now into Red Dead Redemption 1. Game was always too clunky at 30 so never bothered. With the 4k 60 ps5 it’s finally a dream.

• Shake

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This year has been ridiculous

Infinite Wealth (completed, 80 hours)
Tekken 8 (70 hours)
Helldivers 2 (120 hours)
FF Rebirth (completed, 70 hours)
Dragons Dogma 2 (completed, 80 hours)
Rise of the Ronin (completed, 50 hours)

I've been taking a break since I beat ROTR last week... but very excited for Stellar Blade. After that I can finally get to Persona 3.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I got a little over 200 miles in this weekend in Gran Turismo 7 and upped my car collector level. I was expecting to get more games in, but my wife and I spent most of our time at our cabin up north instead.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Didn't think I'd play 25+ hours of FF16 in the past week. Sad that such a great game was a victim of non stop FUD by the media and braindead fanboys. Easily a top 3 game of the generation, and a top 3 Final Fantasy game.

Back to Prince of Persia and hopefully I can beat it before Stellar Blade comes out.

Reactions: Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Playing the Cyberpunk 2077 DLC, once i finish this moving onto the FFXVI DLC and then hopefully i can chip away at my backlog

Reactions: KvallyX

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Still playing and LOVING Pacific Drive. But I bought a game on sale from PSN: RUINER, holy crap that is a super fun, difficult twin stick shooter with some cool mechanics (such as changing your perks/buildout on the fly) - Its like 3.50 US right now FYI

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Started the FF16 DLC.

Getting my ass kicked by one of the bosses, need to get used to the combat again after rebirth.