What Are You Playing Right Now?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Just bought Hifi Rush, just something to play until Stellar Blade. People have hyped this to space so I’m expecting something great.

Reactions: JAHGamer

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
But I bought a game on sale from PSN: RUINER,

Ruiner is fucking awesome!!! Played it back when it launch in Fall 2017 on PS4 Pro. Such a great fucking game!! Still waiting to see what Reikon Games does next.

Just bought Hifi Rush, just something to play until Stellar Blade. People have hyped this to space so I’m expecting something great.

I played and completed Hi Fi Rush a year ago. Overall, an 8.5/10 for me. Loved the game for the most part but im not good with the rhythm puzzles but that's on me.

Reactions: voke

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Got it on Series X when it came out. I loved what I played, but I got stuck at a part and never went back :(

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I struggled at first even as a Nioh vet. I was trying to counterstance too often, also the game naturally gets easier with more experience/loot.
Right before I gave up, I started to work on predicting this guy's moves (drunk guy). He had 5 attacks in a row, so I kept moving back and counted. Then after his 5th move, I went in and hit him a few times. Then I went back, and somehow he got me each time after that. Then I started to use the big tree to hide behind. I think I need to monitor his moves more and memorize more of them.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
finally rolled credits on rebirth after having put it down for a couple weeks due to side content overload in gold saucer part 2.

man... what a time to be alive. rebirth isn't perfect but it's one of the rare games that really makes me glad that i'm a gamer.

started stellar blade and played about an hour. so far it's fine, about what i expected - high production quality. i gotta unlearn all the combat mechanics i have ingrained in me from rebirth though. also the funny thing is running around i'm too busy looking around the environments and concentrating on dodge/parry to stare at eve's ass like some morality police were warning about.

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
Pseudoregalia - Pretty cool platformer with a N64 style graphics, music is fire as well

Morkredd - Never finished it on Gamepass, perfect for the Steam Deck

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Still playing metro exodus , this game is really under rated great graphics great gameplay (although you die too easily) just really well put together which I wasn't expecting with how cheap it was