What Are You Playing Right Now?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Currently struggling to game atm aside from a few games of Helldivers. I’m definitely going to be eating that Elden Ring DLC up this weekend

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Got the platinum in Teardown today.
Will probably finally start with One Piece Odyssey next.

• Shake
Reactions: JAHGamer

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
TR Legends. They added it to Premium so I decided to play it for the first time since early 2010s.You know how you remember an old game fondly and they you replay it 10 years later and it's nowhere near as good? It's this one.

• Shake

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Hope everyone is enjoying elden peak and for those not into souls games - GIT GUD!!! 😉 :ROFLMAO:
It’s great so far, playing NG SL130. I didn’t enjoy the replays at all in Elden ring due to the open nature, it took a lot from what makes their games so good., so it feels good to be able to explore a new area because the thrill behind it is one of this games strongest aspects.

Wish I had more time to play but I have a busy weekend

• Shake

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Started Rise of the ronin.

I honestly didn't expect to enjoy this game this much.

Alot of people said story was meh, personally I'm loving it. Combat can be tough due to the parry window being small and different enemy attacks not being predictable, but is satisfying when you do land your parrys.

You can always cheese your way through with subs weapons and constantly switching back and forth between the main character and your ally.

Last edited:

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Currently struggling to game atm aside from a few games of Helldivers. I’m definitely going to be eating that Elden Ring DLC up this weekend
Me, too. But everyone gets into a rut some time in their gaming life...
Also, unlike most folks, when Summer rolls around, I get really lazy to game.

Reactions: voke

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
man i think i'm gonna give helldivers a rest, out of 5 matches i played tonight 3 led to ctd's about halfway through. they gotta work on the game's stability, 60% crashes is crazy

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
All I have left from Final Shape is the exotic from the co-op story missions, a few subclass fragments hidden in campaign and to complete the raid. But most of the menial task bs has been done to where I’ll be able to just log in weekly for the most part do the seasonal stuff and PvP and be able to fit some smaller games in.

Let PS Extra expire which is sorta a bummer since I was really digging Outer Worlds and that style of open world vs the Ubisoft approach of Rise of Ronin. I’ll definitely pick it up next time it’s on sale.

Ronin will be still be chipped away at but Im gonna start digging thru the backlog for shorter games…. Decided on Immortals of Aveum from the plus collection.

Current backlog of single player games (there’s about 300 games in my library tbh so I filtered a “to do” list down to 35 games or so):

Elden Ring plus expansion
Cyberpunk plus expansion
doom eternal plus expansions
RE7
RE8
REmake 3

(Not including the few online games in rotation)

Really miss shorter 8 hour games tbh. I had Crysis trilogy last year to fill this want. Burned thru all 3 back to back. Good time

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Attempted to play Monster Hunter: Rise.... But jesus I almost fell asleep during that unnecessarily long tutorial or whatever it is.... I dunno If I'm a return to that 🤣

• haha

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Pls.some1 tell me theres s shortcut to Mohg in Elden? Or i have to beat 70% of gamento play dlc?

Platinumed game, im at beggining i guess some NG+, beat first 2 main bosses and theres long road to snow area and that teleport to Mohg level?

So freakin pissed