What Are You Playing Right Now?

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
@Johnic

Still kicking myself in the butt for not buying the disc copy when I had a chance. It's really hard to find a new copy in my country, and eBay is stupid expensive.
It was one of those games where they had a stupidly, low print count!

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Immortals of Aveum looks great in stills but honestly kinda runs like ass on PS5. Performance is bad.

PS - I did get into the Valorant PS5 beta… looks and plays fine… absolutely hated it. Can’t stand the presentation. These games don’t take themselves seriously and as shooters I find that just… off

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I want to follow up … turning on FSR solves most performance issues for Immortals of Aveum. Should’ve been on by default. It does some weird stuff to text boxes and other 2d images but it’s totally worth the trade off.

Good time so far. It’s a shooter. Gun magic. Decent ps plus win. Unfortunate what happened to the studio.

• Informative
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I just bought:
Eternights - Standard (PS5)
Recompile - Limited Edition (PS5)
Zorro: The Chronicles - Standard (PS4)

Each for a cool $13.00 CDN. I bought two other games, but I had to return them, because both were sold as "New", but they sent me Used copies!
... And yet I keep adding to my backlog, because I have no self-control and these weekly deals!

I think I may finally get around to completing Detroit: Become Human.

Reactions: JAHGamer

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This Elden Ring dlc has me sweating bricks

Commander Gaius took me 2 hours of trial and error, that has to be the hardest fight in the game. I’m genuinely scared of what lies ahead 😂

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I just bought:
Eternights - Standard (PS5)
Recompile - Limited Edition (PS5)
Zorro: The Chronicles - Standard (PS4)

Each for a cool $13.00 CDN. I bought two other games, but I had to return them, because both were sold as "New", but they sent me Used copies!
... And yet I keep adding to my backlog, because I have no self-control and these weekly deals!

I think I may finally get around to completing Detroit: Become Human.
I enjoyed Eternights, it's kind of a janky Persona but it has it's own charm. But it was made by only 1 developer and he did an amazing job

Just finished final fantasy 16 😢
One of my favorite games of the generation. I'm still mad the media hated on it non stop just for being a ps5 exclusive. You should check out the DLC if you haven't yet.

26 Nov 2023
one thing I don’t see mentioned is the cinematic design of this game. I’m pretty sure it’s top shelf , with very few matches in the entire industry, it’s incredible!

Having replayed it recently for FF Mode and the DLC, the cinematics were truly a generational jump for me and it’s crazy that not more people talk about it. I really hope this team gets another crack at it. I have my issues with 16, mostly it’s rpg elements and exploration, but playing the DLC I could see how they were improving on that and they had some really great ideas that would already be a major improvement in a new game.

Either way, I’ll forever love the game we got.

• Heart
Reactions: voke
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Well if it makes you feel better

it's heavily implied that Clive survives at the end and then writes the book from the end credits
Yeah that's the theory I decided to use hated torgal & Jill being sad , I'm thinking of starting ff7 remake but not sure , be cool if I could choose who to play as I'd choose tifa lol