What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Dunno what the other characters are called except tifa & cloud , the but of gameplay I watched was tifa cloud & a black guy that uses a gun & they were fighting a robot
barret is the black guy, and he's probably the best character square enix has ever made. john eric bentley knocked it out of the park with his performances

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yeah. I've had that and IW for months now. Finally decided to play.

Didn't want to look anything up but this is like a bigger DLC, right? I'm about 3 hours in but it feels like Yakuza lite. What can I expect content wise?
You can expect the best game in the series! I don’t wanna say anything more than that, you’ll see

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Put in 11 hours into a western jrpg-style rpg called LunarLux. It's pretty decent so far, 7.5/10. Art is good, gameplay is a little janky but the ideas are good. Music is quite good.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Yeah. I've had that and IW for months now. Finally decided to play.

Didn't want to look anything up but this is like a bigger DLC, right? I'm about 3 hours in but it feels like Yakuza lite. What can I expect content wise?
Great games, youre about to feast.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Honestly I disagree with the community on Elden Ring DLC difficulty. While I do have issues with FROMs new boss design, I don't find them to be "too far" in terms of difficulty. I have maybe 2 bosses left, and I only struggled with one for the entire DLC, everything else was fair game. Final boss will definitely be tough, but honestly I want that.