What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Loved it. GOTY position at the moment.
Top notch animation, anime feel, excellent voice acting, good Sound track, nice balance of story/gameplay/grind.

Nice evolution on Advanced Wars, with Unit/Tactics building.
Twin Peaks Hand Rub GIF by HULU

• Shake
Reactions: PropellerEar

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Loved it. GOTY position at the moment.
Top notch animation, anime feel, excellent voice acting, good Sound track, nice balance of story/gameplay/grind.

Nice evolution on Advanced Wars, with Unit/Tactics building.
Damn, I seriously gotta buy this game asap. 13 Sentinels was a gem IMO

• they're_right_you_know

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Damn, I seriously gotta buy this game asap. 13 Sentinels was a gem IMO
Well Unicorn Overlord does not have the god like narrative and plot like 13 sentinels. What it does well is the strategy aspect, there are a plethora of units and class upgrades for them to come up with combos, the story is serviceable but it truly shines in the vast amount of characters you can get and the food in the game has some gorgeous artwork. I would rate it 9/10 and it will easily be within my top 10 games of the year.

Reactions: voke

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Well Unicorn Overlord does not have the god like narrative and plot like 13 sentinels. What it does well is the strategy aspect, there are a plethora of units and class upgrades for them to come up with combos, the story is serviceable but it truly shines in the vast amount of characters you can get and the food in the game has some gorgeous artwork. I would rate it 9/10 and it will easily be within my top 10 games of the year.
Unicorn Overlord has a much better balance.
13 sentinels is story heavy, but the "real time strategy" game play is barely serviceable.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I finally beat the final boss of the Elden Ring DLC, it took me 4 hours of nonstop runs.

That has got to be the hardest FROM boss of all time right? You have absolutely no room to breathe, you are on your toes for the entire fight. And yet…. I loved every second of it. That’s a top 5 boss they’ve ever made, amazing way to wrap up Elden Ring.

• Shake

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I finally beat the final boss of the Elden Ring DLC, it took me 4 hours of nonstop runs.

That has got to be the hardest FROM boss of all time right? You have absolutely no room to breathe, you are on your toes for the entire fight. And yet…. I loved every second of it. That’s a top 5 boss they’ve ever made, amazing way to wrap up Elden Ring.
Did they still read your inputs?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Don't know as I haven't yet found time to play after the initial few hours but is consort of miquella really harder than midir, ludwig and kos?
I wouldn't say significantly harder, but yes harder, I would put him on Sister Freide, Isshin and Kos levels of difficulty. I did the Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC on NG+ so I imagine I did the harder version of those fights. Consort of Miquella was on a NG run but it felt like NG++++
Did they still read your inputs?
Yes but I got to a point where I was using the input reads as bait for extra punishment, worked well very against him.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Gonna try both f2p releases this week. Zenless Zone Zero and First Descandant. First Descendant impressions from the talking heads who enjoy those types of games are calling it… trash to mid at best. Still gonna try. Both games about 50 gigs each on ps5.

Otherwise gonna try to play Salvation’s Edge raid this weekend in D2 . Spent like 8 hours on it last week only to clear the first encounter. It’s gonna be a rough one to master and teach but it’s dope.

Got the backlog ready right now tho. If neither of those two catch there’s plenty to play. Worst case I go thru borderlands 3 even tho I don’t think much of the first two.

Last edited: