What Are You Playing Right Now?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Eldern Ring is finally on sale with a 30% discount, so I am seriously considering getting it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Have you played any of the other Soulsborne?
I have played Dark Souls 1,2,3 and Blood Borne.

Also, with 1 and 2, granted not by the same company but still souls like.

Seikiro is on sale too, was thinking maybe getting that but that's apparently the hardest of them all.

Not as young anymore and not sure if my reactions are good enough tbh, might get totally stuck hah

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

Seikiro is on sale too, was thinking maybe getting that but that's apparently the hardest of them all.

Not as young anymore and not sure if my reactions are good enough tbh, might get totally stuck hah

Elden Ring is probably the easiest, but it's not even close to be as good as Bloodborne, Sekiro or Demon's Soul. The open world is really boring and full of bloat.

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Just finally finished Half-Life Alyx on Quest 2. What a spectacular games, took me over 20h. I don't think any franchise is as consistently great as Half-Life.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

If you want to save time, get Sekiro. If you want massive game, get Elden Ring.

Sekiro is a more unique experience, more of an action game than RPG. Elden Ring is in line with Dark Souls, more or less the 4th entry with more razzle dazzle.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Sekiro is a more unique experience, more of an action game than RPG. Elden Ring is in line with Dark Souls, more or less the 4th entry with more razzle dazzle.
save time :D Sekiro can be longer for less skilled players. those boss fights are amazing but also super hard. you could finished Elden Ring pretty easy by following golden path, because outside of it, it is not much, few interesting dungeons and few enemies, everything else pretty much just bloat.

Sekiro way more unique experience and i couldn't recommend it more.

Reactions: arvfab

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

The truth is, i am just considering skilling it all together now and maybe just buying the new Robocop game.

That might be more up my tree especially since the movie is like in my top ten fav movie of all time.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me and voke

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
After the platinum in MG1&2, chewing through the 300 VR missions for the last trophy in MGS1 from the MGS Vol. 1 collection.

Had a look at what's required for the MGS2 platinum, not looking forward to it and will probably play something else before. Maybe Dragon Quest XI from Extra or One Piece Odyssey (as I didn't start it last time when I said I would).

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I'm still in my gaming rut... can't seem to get off my b**t to play a full-length game.
I did try a bunch of recent demos that were added to PSN and STEAM. And there is a whole slew of them!

I did buy a bunch of cheap games for both PS4 and PS5 via Amazon Prime Day sale. Like DIRT cheap ($13.00).
At this point.. I'm just hoarding, lmao.

Reactions: laynelane

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm still in my gaming rut... can't seem to get off my b**t to play a full-length game.
I did try a bunch of recent demos that were added to PSN and STEAM. And there is a whole slew of them!

I did buy a bunch of cheap games for both PS4 and PS5 via Amazon Prime Day sale. Like DIRT cheap ($13.00).
Concord beta is available for download now, give it a try and see what you think.

I will be teaming up with @JAHGamer tomorrow for a couple of rounds, he is going to show me the ropes once I had downloaded it.

Would be interesting to see what people think about it.

• haha

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Concord beta is available for download now, give it a try and see what you think.

I will be teaming up with @JAHGamer tomorrow for a couple of rounds, he is going to show me the ropes once I had downloaded it.

Would be interesting to see what people think about it.
I'll play it with you if you make me the Supreme Leader of IconEra 😂 That's the only way i'll play that crap

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'll play it with you if you make me the Supreme Leader of IconEra 😂 That's the only way i'll play that crap
Removing @Bryank75 as we talk.

Welcome my Liege.

Leighton Meester Love GIF

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

What games have you tried?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

Did you try Stellar Blade, FF7 Rebirth, Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth, or Prince of Persia Lost Crown?

• Shake

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

Happens to me too. I have a bunch of games that I'm interested in but can't seem to find the motivation to actually play. I just take it as a sign that I need a break from gaming for a bit. It's cool that you are stockpiling games for when your energy does come back, though.

• Shake

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Rest of the year looks like this for me

Concord
Astrobot
Space Marine 2
Stalker 2
Silent Hill 2
Metaphor
Kingdom Come Deliverance 2

I think Metaphor and Astrobot are the final GOTY contenders, and will both easily score 90+

• Shake