What Are You Playing Right Now?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Bruh why would you willingly subject yourself to that dogshit , if you want to get a batman fix replay the Arkham games lol
Because I'm a big DC fan and it was free 😂 Gotham Knights got a bad rap but I still enjoyed it. Was hoping this would be similar and it wasn't the case sadly.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
HiFi Rush was one of my favorite games of 2023, still waiting for the PS5 physical release to come out from Limited Run, wish it got a proper retail released.

I've heard some bad things about Limited Run. Have you experienced any problems with them?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Tried to give Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League a second chance since I only played it for an hour the first time, and I just couldn't do it. This is a truly awful game in every way but graphics.

How did Rocksteady go from the Arkham Trilogy to this....

Ripping concord at every turn but is giving this a second chance.

FFS @JAHGamer

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Much shame in you ( say it in his voice)

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I've heard some bad things about Limited Run. Have you experienced any problems with them?
Yeah, they just take forever to do anything, one of my shipments took almost 2 years and that's considered normal. They've kind of sped up but are still very slow, I ordered Pentiment for PS5 in February and I probably won't get it till October if I'm lucky, November/December is more likely. Also ordered Tomb Raider 1-3 remastered for Switch last month and no idea when that'll arrive. And they announced a HiFi Rush physical release in February but still haven't opened up pre orders 5 months later, and it might get cancelled since Tango is dead now.

I hate buying from them, but they somehow get exclusive printing rights to a lot of games. Idk how indie games like Eternights and Pacific Drive got proper retail releases, but games like Tomb Raider and HiFi Rush don't 😒

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Ripping concord at every turn but is giving this a second chance.

FFS @JAHGamer

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Much shame in you ( say it in his voice)
Lol someone else said the same thing 😂

Yes, Suicide Squad is based on DC, which I love, and the gameplay looks pretty good. So even if its trash, it's still worth a shot. A lot of people considered Gotham Knights garbage, but I enjoyed it.

While Concord doesn't have a single redeeming thing about it....

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Tried to give Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League a second chance since I only played it for an hour the first time, and I just couldn't do it. This is a truly awful game in every way but graphics.

How did Rocksteady go from the Arkham Trilogy to this....
Even gfx seem to be lesser than Arkham apart from the improved IQ offered by faster GPU. Arkham at high rez superior

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Been trying to clear this raid for Final Shape for the last few weeks. It’s me and a buddy consistently for years who raid together and usually a group of randoms. So we have to Sherpa and master because without a raid clear emblem you’re outta luck with being recruited by teams. So me and the buddy are often in there with four players new to the raid. Thankfully tho we tend to find other similarly aged gamers with the same weekend as us consistently. This raid has been a great time thus far.

The harder raids are harder to get thru than others clearly. And this is one of them… I also don’t tend to like the harder and convoluted mechanics type raids. I’m starting to like this one as much as VoW from Witch Queen. And it is convoluted a bit (at first)… if you learn encounter 1 you get a lot of what you need. (Well… I drew a map for encounter 3).

Still haven’t cleared the 4th encounter but have encounters 1-3 down from all angles to Sherpa moving forward.

Cool story too… one of the guys that joined yesterday just so happened to be from my neck of the woods an advanced math teacher in NYC and told us how he taught the 4th raid encounter to his sixth grade math class and they enjoyed it. I gotta hit him up and convince him to tell that story himself. Pretty cool

Last edited:
  • Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Whats it like compared to Fire Emblem, Disgaea, FF tactics, Triangle strategy etc
A bit inferior imo. Also some of the writing in the beginning was a little janky. Still I like the gameplay loop a lot. It's like a cross between gears&gambits in FF7R and a normal tactics game except in the field it's realtime with pause. Combat is turn based auto battle with no control over individual unit actions, instead you have to control their combat logic before deploying. I really like the equipment system, different gear can unlock different abilities which makes coming up with different synergistic load outs very engaging.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
i was messing with my old ps4 and managed to install the kojima's P.T. on it, first try was scary asf but im planned to replay a few more times to try to find any secrets now that i know its a chill game despite its atmosphere lol

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
i was messing with my old ps4 and managed to install the kojima's P.T. on it, first try was scary asf but im planned to replay a few more times to try to find any secrets now that i know its a chill game despite its atmosphere lol

i would love to know how the last secret puzzle works, bc it was totally random to me, after i got the first baby laugh i went to search for a mic bc a friend told me it was necessary to speak to lisa, but after 5 minutes searching for it the second laugh happened and the controller started to vibrate on its own lmao, good playable trailer tho

now im giving a try to gnosia and neon white, the first one im still trying to figure if im liking it or not, its like among us + danganronpa but with an arcade feelling since the characters discussions during the votings dont have any depth... neon white on the other hand already hooked me into its gameplay, its so fast and fun to complete and replay the levels, the dialogues are funny despite sometimes making me dies from cringe, but the combo of gameplay and soundtrack its totally worth it

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Just finished the demo for this:

WOW!
This game beautifully blends point and click with survival horror. You get control options of pure keyboard, KB + mouse, or controller.
There's only one major cutscene, and the quality is so damn good, like AAA calibre.

If you guys like the FAITH trilogy, you will also like this game.
I wish more demos like this came to PSN. But either way, I'm pretty sure the full release will come to Playstation, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko and Sircaw