What Are You Playing Right Now?

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
The truth is, i am just considering skilling it all together now and maybe just buying the new Robocop game.

RoboCop: Rogue City is a great game. Teyon definitely nailed the player feeling like he's RoboCop. Really enjoyed this game and will probably go back and play their previous Terminator Resistance game even though it's horribly rated.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
RoboCop: Rogue City is a great game. Teyon definitely nailed the player feeling like he's RoboCop. Really enjoyed this game and will probably go back and play their previous Terminator Resistance game even though it's horribly rated.
yep, Terminator is on my today's list as well.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
yep, Terminator is on my today's list as well.

Just purchased Terminator Resistance Complete Edition. I will play it after Flintlock, wrapping up Hellblade 2, Stray, Space Marine (2011) and Ys IX; Monstrom Nox. So mid to late August before Visions of Mana and Outlaws.

Reactions: Sircaw

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
@Sircaw
I’m not good with FPS anymore. Especially if it’s team dependent, I get second hand embarrassment when I fail the team…lol.

@anonpuffs
I tried Frogun, Legend of Heroes Daybreak 1, some Gameboy, Robot visual novel, and some really bad Horror games (those ones via Steam).

@JAHGamer
Definitely all of them are on my (endless) to-do list, lol… all wrapped up in their plastic wrap still.

I’m trying to complete some shorter stuff first, because I made the mistake of 100% completing Detroit: Become Human and Death Stranding right after one another. Definite burnout.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
@Sircaw
I’m not good with FPS anymore. Especially if it’s team dependent, I get second hand embarrassment when I fail the team…lol.

@anonpuffs
I tried Frogun, Legend of Heroes Daybreak 1, some Gameboy, Robot visual novel, and some really bad Horror games (those ones via Steam).

@JAHGamer
Definitely all of them are on my (endless) to-do list, lol… all wrapped up in their plastic wrap still.

I’m trying to complete some shorter stuff first, because I made the mistake of 100% completing Detroit: Become Human and Death Stranding right after one another. Definite burnout.
That's the problem, you're playing mid instead of bangers (Besides Daybreak). Rebirth will revitalize you

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Currently playing Fate Seeker II which released this month on PS- good for those who are looking for a martial arts rpg/ chinese wuxia rpg.
Also got my ultimate bunny and valby in first descendant, will start working on gley over the weekend.

Also will try out Throne and Liberty open beta

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
i think its been 3 years since the last time i played overwatch, im giving it a try again today and the new heroes are cool (including the brand new girl)

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Have played just over four hours of Flintlock and im enjoying it thus far. Combat/gameplay is the standout along with the world itself. Story/characters is early but so far so good. The only negative as of now that I have is Nor feeling "floaty" at times especially if you're trying to drop down from a ledge to get to the ledge below you. Needs to be tighten up but otherwise, no issues. As of now, it won't beat out Steel Rising for me but it's a really good AA souls like.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Just completed the demo for this:

It's part of a trilogy I have never heard of, but I'm willing to give those other 3 a chance now.
It's classic point and click, but this 4th one has survival-horror elements to it. And the combat is turn-based, which was very surprising!

I have no doubt this will eventually see a console release. Even though the controls were very good, I can see it handling better with full controller support.
Plus, this just feels like it belongs on Playstation, too.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Finished Jusant. Beautiful Indi game set in a stylised fantasy mountain setting where the gameplay is the climbing. Each trigger is a hand. Game gets progressively more challenging where the climb becomes the puzzle, rigging your rope, using the wind, etc. Highly rewarding. The collectable notes were a bore, skipped through them to get on with the game.

Playing Hi-Fi rush. Second parry boss is doing my head in - I don’t like getting stuck like this. Wonder the completion stats on this, can see many throwing in the towel. Am on hard difficulty. Apart from that, another Indy triumph, Xbox killing the studio is terrible.

2 minutes after posting, I passed it, lol

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Tried to give Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League a second chance since I only played it for an hour the first time, and I just couldn't do it. This is a truly awful game in every way but graphics.

How did Rocksteady go from the Arkham Trilogy to this....

Uninstalled after about an hour, this game is trash 😂 Gotham Knights got hate but I still enjoyed it. This game is 100x worse than it, no wonder its free now.

Combat and traversal is awful, the writing stinks, and the voice acting is probably the worst ever in a AAA game.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Finished Jusant. Beautiful Indi game set in a stylised fantasy mountain setting where the gameplay is the climbing. Each trigger is a hand. Game gets progressively more challenging where the climb becomes the puzzle, rigging your rope, using the wind, etc. Highly rewarding. The collectable notes were a bore, skipped through them to get on with the game.

Playing Hi-Fi rush. Second parry boss is doing my head in - I don’t like getting stuck like this. Wonder the completion stats on this, can see many throwing in the towel. Am on hard difficulty. Apart from that, another Indy triumph, Xbox killing the studio is terrible.

2 minutes after posting, I passed it, lol
HiFi Rush was one of my favorite games of 2023, still waiting for the PS5 physical release to come out from Limited Run, wish it got a proper retail released.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Tried to give Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League a second chance since I only played it for an hour the first time, and I just couldn't do it. This is a truly awful game in every way but graphics.

How did Rocksteady go from the Arkham Trilogy to this....
Bruh why would you willingly subject yourself to that dogshit , if you want to get a batman fix replay the Arkham games lol