What Are You Playing Right Now?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I picked the blonde with big boobs as my defendant & the unlocked bunny now I use her 🤣
Received a couple of private messages requesting screenshots!

I thought I better replay the message.

Angel Halo GIF by Tinashe

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
This game is getting a lot of buzz, and I see a lot of Streamers liking it:

First Person, SciFi+Cyberpunk + Detective, and plenty of Drama/Mystery.

I FINALLY found a game(s) to play to get out of my gaming rut! I never finished the 3x Bandai Namco published games:
The Legend of Heroes A Tear of Vermillion, Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch and Song of the Ocean. Got my PSP out of storage, and it's still running great since Launch Day. I'll sink into at least 1 of those games for now.

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

I FINALLY found a game(s) to play to get out of my gaming rut! I never finished the 3x Bandai Namco published games:
The Legend of Heroes A Tear of Vermillion, Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch and Song of the Ocean. Got my PSP out of storage, and it's still running great since Launch Day. I'll sink into at least 1 of those games for now.
I've been looking at this game too, i might cop it

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

IcePike

22 Jul 2024
Just finished the demo for this:

WOW!
This game beautifully blends point and click with survival horror. You get control options of pure keyboard, KB + mouse, or controller.
There's only one major cutscene, and the quality is so damn good, like AAA calibre.

If you guys like the FAITH trilogy, you will also like this game.
I wish more demos like this came to PSN. But either way, I'm pretty sure the full release will come to Playstation, too.
o snap thanks dude

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Cool aesthetics but I don't like point and click adventure type games

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
@anonpuffs

Fair enough. It is a very niche genre. Even more so, if it’s in the First Person view.

Anywho, I got into the full swing of The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion. I forgot how bad Bandai Namco messed up the translations, lol.
But as far as JRPGs go, it is on the easy side, but has that classic, adventurous vibe.

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I am playing jeanne d'arc, Still a terrific game- level 5 was on top of their game with this one. Might cop EDF 6 but overall waiting for wukong and the GOAT Cat Quest III on August 8

• Heart
Reactions: 2spooky5me

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I just beat Song of Nunu: A League of Legends Story. This game is a true MASTERPIECE!! A must play game, beautifully written, amazing art direction with great graphics, decent puzzles, and good voice acting. 10/10 highly recommend, even more so if you're a fan of League of Legends lore. But even if you're not, I still recommend it.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Guys
Unicorn overlord is so good
It's heading towards 10/10, territory for me based on gameplay alone
I've put in close to 40 hours in the past week and a half and I can't stop playing

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Guys
Unicorn overlord is so good
It's heading towards 10/10, territory for me based on gameplay alone
I've put in close to 40 hours in the past week and a half and I can't stop playing
has the writing improved? earlier you said it wasnt all that

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
has the writing improved? earlier you said it wasnt all that
I'm still early in the game so it's too early to tell but the jankiness imo came from some people who joined your faction on fairly thin premises after being extremely averse to it

Reactions: JAHGamer

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I'm playing Tales of Symphonia. It's my first Tales game and I'm really enjoying it so far. The combat and menu have been awkward for me, but I'm getting better at both. Love the music and the story is intriguing thus far.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Summer is usually multiplayer season. Last year was crazy with both new releases like Diablo, sf6 and a variety of rpgs.

That kinda trended thru till Helldivers, Palworld and the winter rpgs of yakuza, persona, gran blue, ff72,etc…

It feels like we’ve hit a wall. First descendant has finished its one month run (you can quote me on this!) and online gamers meant to rely and return on the established games which now include the likes of af6, Diablo and will Helldivers and Palworld now entering service.

You’re still eating if you already have your favorites but it seems it’s kinda dry with newcomers and the rpgs.

There’s like Concord …. Not for me personally. Aside from that… it seems like there’s jack shit till warhammer and metaphor.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
now im giving a try to gnosia and neon white, the first one im still trying to figure if im liking it or not, its like among us + danganronpa but with an arcade feelling since the characters discussions during the votings dont have any depth...

im addicted to gnosia now... trying this game thinking its a VN was not a good idea, its actually 90% a logic game, its not like danganronpa where there is a plot going on to characters to discuss, in Gnosia the characters will only doubt or cover the other ones, lying about being the engineer or the doctor, its your job to find the truth, like, if 2 characters claim the role of engineer and both say that the character A is not gnosia you can trust that A is human, but if the second engineer claims that A is gnosia and then A dies on the next turn you know the second engineer was lying, now its up to you to use logic skills to get allies to trust you to vote to freeze the gnosia.

What I described was just a simple example, there is a lot of depth on the gameplay despite not having an on-going plot during the discussions. But there IS actually a story going on, in between turns sometimes there are events where you unlock lore about the characters and the universe of the game, sometimes you will have specific scenarios to unlock important lore, like when a character said to me she was gnosia, and in order to learn more about Gnos (the main enemy of this universe) i should make sure that she is alive until the end of the match, even tho i was human. So there is a slow story arc despite the matches rarely having plot substance