header.jpg

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yes, it is... Im kidding.

I haven't played any games since starting the forum apart from a small bit of Shadow Warrior 3.

But doesn't Forum Admin Simulator sound like one of those games....like Bus Simulator or something? :p
You got me ;)
I thought you were really playing a game called Admin Simulator and not talking about the forum :D

You should GOAT Simulator… it is well the GOAT of Simulators.

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
Just general stuff like Aeorath said. It at least taught me a lot of the name of the car parts I didn't know before and what they do. So now if I looked at them IRL I'll know what it is exactly and its purpose if I'm attempting to fix a car.
I go through life hoping that no woman ever asks me to have a look at her car

D

Deleted member 140

Final Fantasy 15 and Kena installed :)

I love both games! Well, at least 1.5 of the two games! 😹

Half of FFXV was so, so beautiful! It had a great dynamic between the characters, a charming and stunning world, lovely soundtrack. I don't know about the initial release, I only played the PC version. Unfortunately, I didn't like the second half. Still liked the game a lot overall!

Kena on the other hand my my GOTY that year! Such an emotional and well designed game, I highly recommend it.

P

peter42O

Wrapped up season nine for The Division 2 which was much shorter than previous seasons. Only had to complete one district to get to the respective target instead of three districts like in previous seasons.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Wrapped up season nine for The Division 2 which was much shorter than previous seasons. Only had to complete one district to get to the respective target instead of three districts like in previous seasons.

Damn, they still have stuff going on in Division 2? Didn't even know..

Reactions: AniWeeb
P

peter42O

Damn, they still have stuff going on in Division 2? Didn't even know..
Yeah, they're actually continuing the story lines from season eight (which was a re-run of season four) after you take out Faye Lau. I'm actually enjoying it. I love The Division 2. It's my type of game but 100% played solo. My only major negative is the silent protagonist which im not a fan of n general but I understand why it's done in these types of games.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yeah, they're actually continuing the story lines from season eight (which was a re-run of season four) after you take out Faye Lau. I'm actually enjoying it. I love The Division 2. It's my type of game but 100% played solo. My only major negative is the silent protagonist which im not a fan of n general but I understand why it's done in these types of games.

Damn, youre playing it Colin Moriarty style! LOL