What Are You Playing Right Now?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Just discovered it.

Problem is how do you assign 2 shoulder buttons to one button on controller?
You see. Learn something new everyday ✌️
Me? I would use 3rd party to make 2 buttons as one.
LOL Locoroco does have motion controls.

Issue is you need to press 2 shoulder buttons to jump.

Can’t seem to assign them to one button.

EDIT - you can also jump with motion controls.

Mine were OFF.

Awesome.
Cool stuff 🙂
I hope it will help to enjoy the game 🙂

• Shake
Reactions: Muddasar

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Completed the story campaign for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 on easy difficulty in approximately 12 hours.

Visuals - 10/10 (superb)
Audio - 8.5/10 (great)
Gameplay/Combat - 9.0/10 (excellent)
Story/Characters - 8.5/10 (great)
Overall - 9.0/10 (excellent)

Game looks outstanding and seeing the war play out throughout the game just adds to the visual spectacle. Music is really good as is the voice acting and sound effects. Combat/gameplay has a simple but satisfying loop to it. Good boss fights with the finale being really good. Story and characters were all great, enjoyable and kept me interested from start to finish. A pure action packed third person melee/shooter. Will wait for the first season of free content in October to get released before playing through the Operations Mode as they're adding one or two new maps to it.

Saber Interactive may do paid DLC/expansion as there is more to the story and characters based on the ending but if not, they'll go straight to Space Marine 3. Not sure how long this game took to make from start to finish but if it's around the 3 year or so mark, then I would prefer them to go straight to the next main line game but we'll see what they do.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Completed the story campaign for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 on easy difficulty in approximately 12 hours.

Visuals - 10/10 (superb)
Audio - 8.5/10 (great)
Gameplay/Combat - 9.0/10 (excellent)
Story/Characters - 8.5/10 (great)
Overall - 9.0/10 (excellent)

Game looks outstanding and seeing the war play out throughout the game just adds to the visual spectacle. Music is really good as is the voice acting and sound effects. Combat/gameplay has a simple but satisfying loop to it. Good boss fights with the finale being really good. Story and characters were all great, enjoyable and kept me interested from start to finish. A pure action packed third person melee/shooter. Will wait for the first season of free content in October to get released before playing through the Operations Mode as they're adding one or two new maps to it.

Saber Interactive may do paid DLC/expansion as there is more to the story and characters based on the ending but if not, they'll go straight to Space Marine 3. Not sure how long this game took to make from start to finish but if it's around the 3 year or so mark, then I would prefer them to go straight to the next main line game but we'll see what they do.
Mostly agree with everything you said here. It is a fantastic representation of 40k lore, the visuals are incredible, and gameplay not just great but so damn brutal. I'd rate it just a bit lower than you at 8/10! Wish the combat opened up a bit more... after I did operations it started to feel more one note.

Easy recommend to anyone looking for fun coop and visual splendor

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Mostly agree with everything you said here. It is a fantastic representation of 40k lore, the visuals are incredible, and gameplay not just great but so damn brutal. I'd rate it just a bit lower than you at 8/10! Wish the combat opened up a bit more... after I did operations it started to feel more one note.

Easy recommend to anyone looking for fun coop and visual splendor

I haven't played Operations Mode yet as im going to wait until season one as Saber will add one or two new operations to the game so I can play through them all at once. I know there's more depth to the Operations Mode due to selecting a class and upgrades but campaign wise, I didn't mind that there wasn't a skill tree and all this other stuff because every game has/does that and for once, a great game simply has a standard basic campaign like old school Gears of War that I can just play through and enjoy instead of it being an RPG or something to where it becomes "how should I build my character".

It was the first Warhammer game I played and completed. I did play the original Space Marine on Steam over a year ago but only played it for a few hours and just said, screw it, I'll just wait for the sequel. Really enjoyed the story and characters. Gameplay is simple but satisfying. Played and completed the game 100% solo.