Who are the most important & significant voices in the PlayStation community?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Give us your opinion on who are the most important voices in the PS community across all social media and real life, of course.

Youtubers, Twitter commentators, tiktokers (lol), bloggers, forum members / or entire forums, leakers etc.

Shoot!

Shoot Your Shot Flirt GIF by Milk-Bone

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Kingthrash on YouTube, PlayStation Youtuber he's a trucker in his day job and his videos dont get monetized because he cusses like a sailor lol. He has no financial incentives to be fake, he tells it like it is and keeps his foot on Xbox and Phil Spencer's neck.

J

Joey Ravn

I think Mystic (Ryan) has been doing a ton of great work for the past few years. He's PS-focused, but never comes off as a mindless fanboy like most Xbots. He also talks about orher gaming stuff that he likes and keeps a cool head when discussing both the positive and negative aspects of PS. Really likable guy overall.

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
I think Mystic (Ryan) has been doing a ton of great work for the past few years. He's PS-focused, but never comes off as a mindless fanboy like most Xbots. He also talks about orher gaming stuff that he likes and keeps a cool head when discussing both the positive and negative aspects of PS. Really likable guy overall.
I wish he did more "documentary" type stuff, the way he used to. Right now, besides LTPS every friday, which is basically a news segment, he mostly unpacks games he got online. There are a few other series ( playing older games online to see if they are still active, and his 30 day platinum trophy challenges he sometimes uploads), but I would love to see more variety from him.

Reactions: Joey Ravn

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Give us your opinion on who are the most important voices in the PS community across all social media and real life, of course.

Youtubers, Twitter commentators, tiktokers (lol), bloggers, forum members / or entire forums, leakers etc.

Shoot!

Shoot Your Shot Flirt GIF by Milk-Bone
PlayStation

Reactions: Bryank75
J

Joey Ravn

I wish he did more "documentary" type stuff, the way he used to. Right now, besides LTPS every friday, which is basically a news segment, he mostly unpacks games he got online. There are a few other series ( playing older games online to see if they are still active, and his 30 day platinum trophy challenges he sometimes uploads), but I would love to see more variety from him.

Yeah. He also does hos Trophy Challenges from time to time. But I understand if that type of content takes a ton of time and resources to produce, but it's not necessarily what brings in the most views, unfortunately. Current YouTube is brutal for smaller content creators.

Reactions: Johnic

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The timdog heel turn on Xbox fandom is quite hilarious.

It doesn’t seem like PlayStation has anything similar tbh; not in the sponsored way Xbox does. Not saying it needs it either. An army of shills and worshippers isn’t so cool.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I think Spawn Point (on YouTube) though he is covering some other platforms too like PC and Xbox, but his interest seems to have become less for last two.

On Social Media like Twitter I would say Pyo, Tidux and that Maximillian dude.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Mystic/Ryan and Colin. The PlayStation community is very different from the Xbox one, probably because Sony ain't funding these type of people.

If we are going into the trenches of flame war then it's Kingthrash. :LOL:

If we go even deeper, into niche Brazilian console wars, it's Gamer Sem Regras and PlayStation Mil Grau. :ROFLMAO:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Kingthrash on YouTube, PlayStation Youtuber he's a trucker in his day job and his videos dont get monetized because he cusses like a sailor lol. He has no financial incentives to be fake, he tells it like it is and keeps his foot on Xbox and Phil Spencer's neck.
Yep, KingThrash and Puertorock77 are the best imo