Who are the most important & significant voices in the PlayStation community?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
@Airbus Colin is also trash, he acts like he knows everything, and that he's superior to everyone else. He also pushes day and date PC releases and has that idiot Chris raygun on his show, who offers nothing but pro Xbox drivel and is totally clueless about anything PlayStation related. And he tries to silence Dustin when he refutes any anti PS talking point.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Mystic is the best PS youtuber. There are a few others but most go down the diahard fanboy route and it's sometimes hard to listen to. Mystic sticks to facts.

Mooch is a good podcast with an excellent host that usually get people with opposing views on. But it can get "console war-y".

KingTrash is the epitome of console warring. The guy makes some funny videos and actually has great arguments at times but it's all wrapped up in some hardcore console war crap. His podcast is hard to listen to because he has 5 different people talking over each other. Needs better control over his panelists.

MBG is a diehard fanboy. Haven't listened to his stuff in a long time. Basically "Xbox does something = bad. PS does the same thing = good.".

That's all there is. You have smaller content creators but it's mostly console wars crap. PS doesn't have the same paid shills presence in media like Xbox does. They even infect non-gaming media to spread FUD.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Corporate Greed and Non Gamers wearing suits

Also: Mystic... And BrokenGamezHD... Both great and neutral honest gamers

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
@Airbus Colin is also trash, he acts like he knows everything, and that he's superior to everyone else. He also pushes day and date PC releases and has that idiot Chris raygun on his show, who offers nothing but pro Xbox drivel and is totally clueless about anything PlayStation related. And he tries to silence Dustin when he refutes any anti PS talking point.
Sounds like you when it comes to PSVR2 😏

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Sounds like you when it comes to PSVR2 😏
Except Colin says a lot of BS, like you, and unlike me. Everything I say is pure facts. I told you I'd buy you any game you wanted it if you could ever find me saying anything that wasn't 100% factual about PSVR2 😂 And you never could. The offer still stands

Shots fired 😮
I exposed him and @xollowsob for being FUD spreaders and now they're always mad at me 😂 but neither of them can ever debate me with facts.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Except Colin says a lot of BS, like you, and unlike me. Everything I say is pure facts. I told you I'd buy you any game you wanted it if you could ever find me saying anything that wasn't 100% factual about PSVR2 😂 And you never could. The offer still stands

I exposed him and @xollowsob for being FUD spreaders and now they're always mad at me 😂 but neither of them can ever debate me with facts.
🤣🤣

You still think PSVR2 is selling well that alone disqualifies you from speaking 100% facts.

You were against us saying PSVR2 should be on PC to stand a little chance of being commerically viable and now look what's happening.

Not that I think it will help much at this point but still let's see.

Get ready for the discontinuation next year 😁

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
🤣🤣

You still think PSVR2 is selling well that alone disqualifies you from speaking 100% facts.

You were against us saying PSVR2 should be on PC to stand a little chance of being commerically viable and now look what's happening.

Not that I think it will help much at this point but still let's see.

Get ready for the discontinuation next year 😁
I see you refuse to take your L in peace 😂 let's have a bet then. If PSVR2 isn't discontinued next year, you give me $5,000, if it is discontinued, I'll give you $10,000. Deal?

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I see you refuse to take your L in peace 😂 let's have a bet then. If PSVR2 isn't discontinued next year, you give me $5,000, if it is discontinued, I'll give you $10,000. Deal?
I don't Gamble 🤣

And I don't mind our interactions, I find them quite entertaining.

• haha

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I don't Gamble 🤣
Translation: you know you're wrong and just want to hate.

It's ok, we already knew that.

And I don't mind our interactions, I find them quite entertaining.
I don't mind them either, but you must have some sort of humiliation kink, everytime you come for me, it never ends well for you 😂 Well, it never ends well for anyone, I'm undefeated on this forum 😎

• haha

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Kingthrash on YouTube, PlayStation Youtuber he's a trucker in his day job and his videos dont get monetized because he cusses like a sailor lol. He has no financial incentives to be fake, he tells it like it is and keeps his foot on Xbox and Phil Spencer's neck.
Problem with thrash is the quality of his videos aren't great. He needs to invest in a good mic and talk normally, have no idea why he puts on this voice.

I tried listen to his podcast and man it is awful. People talking over each other, using supermarket brand microphones and if anyone does a superchat they have this computer generated voice reading it out really loudly.

He makes good points, just needs to sort out everything else.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Johnic

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Shareholders.
Us Shareholders!
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I think Spawn Point (on YouTube) though he is covering some other platforms too like PC and Xbox, but his interest seems to have become less for last two.

On Social Media like Twitter I would say Pyo, Tidux and that Maximillian dude.

All good options IMO.

I also like Mystic...

I'd add BRAP, Mooch, Reforge too.

Puertorock I listen to also when I can.

I mix it up with my limited time.

• brain
Reactions: Eternal_Wings