Who are the most important & significant voices in the PlayStation community?

24 Jun 2022

A newer and small channel, but has good deep dives on some PS games, including researching the development.

Seen their Dino Crisis video, it was really good. The Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story and Eternal Darkness ones are on query, once I actually fully play through those games or series (haven't played Parasite Eve 2 or 3rd Birthday yet, or Vagrant Story and Eternal Darkness).

Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Seen their Dino Crisis video, it was really good. The Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story and Eternal Darkness ones are on query, once I actually fully play through those games or series (haven't played Parasite Eve 2 or 3rd Birthday yet, or Vagrant Story and Eternal Darkness).
That's what I watched too and now watching more.

Also, get ready for 3rd birthday. It's...not very good, compared to the other 2.

I think it sold so poorly that the game's a bit rare this days. The PSP Twisted Edition is one of my most valuable games.

Man, must be nice playing these for the first time. Excellent series but from what I hear, the novel author did not like the second game.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I like how playstation doesn't really have voices other than sony themselves. this is one of my issues with xbox community

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
I like Puertorock77. He dissects and analyzes things in a more intelligent way than most gaming YouTubers in my opinion. As a Caribbean-New Yorker, I also appreciate his vibe.

I like MBG as well.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I like Puertorock77. He dissects and analyzes things in a more intelligent way than most gaming YouTubers in my opinion. As a Caribbean-New Yorker, I also appreciate his vibe.

I like MBG as well.
I remember Mbg when I first started looking at a Ps4 as a potential console; he was such an Xbox fanboy.

he was honestly like Dealer Gaming and Eastwood.

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
I remember Mbg when I first started looking at a Ps4 as a potential console; he was such an Xbox fanboy.

he was honestly like Dealer Gaming and Eastwood.
You should click on the link I put on his name. He's definitely seen the light.

Reactions: Sircaw