why PlayStation won't fail even without true exclusive games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Steam isn't the one failing to increase it's installed base.

Well using your logic Nintendo has lost its install base.

Seventh generation Nintendo sales.

Wii - 100 million +
DS - 154 million

Current Generation Nintendo sales.

Switch - 140 million +

So Nintendo has lost 100 million install base yet you keep raving about them and how Sony should imitate them.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I've said this a million times but not everyone wants do deal with PC gaming.
Like I said, you guys don't understand the concept of a console-like PC.

Well using your logic Nintendo has lost its install base.

Seventh generation Nintendo sales.

Wii - 100 million +
DS - 154 million

Current Generation Nintendo sales.

Switch - 140 million +

So Nintendo has lost 100 million install base yet you keep raving about them and how Sony should imitate them.
Did I say anything about Nintendo gaining a installed base? They sure have lost console sales when compared to the Wii/DS days just like PlayStation lost when compared to PS2/PSP.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Wow, what a great point against Steam, everyone it used to it even non gamers...

Enjoy paing for cloud saves and online multiplayer while PC players get that for free, including on Sony own games.
$10 a month oh no the pain and misery :ROFLMAO:
I don't really care about slight advantages other platforms have. Will stick to PS/Switch.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Like I said, you guys don't understand the concept of a console-like PC.

Did I say anything about Nintendo gaining a installed base? They sure have lost console sales when compared to the Wii/DS days just like PlayStation lost when compared to PS2/PSP.

You sure love to praise them.

Exclusive titles and what not.

Explain what has happened to Nintendo and why Sony need to imitate Nintendo.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
and I appreciate them, 20+ of playing some amazing gmaes. I'd pay them more if i could. Same goes to Nintendo.
You can pay more than 10$? You broke, weren't you just gloating a few posts ago? Just buy PS+ cards and throw them away.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You sure love to praise them.

Exclusive titles and what not.

Explain what has happened to Nintendo and why Sony need to imitate Nintendo.
Nah, you are right, Nintendo is stupid, Sony should keep porting their games to PC and release them on Nintendo and PC day one even. That is going to show them and help PlayStation. :ROFLMAO:

• haha
Reactions: Neversummer

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Nah, you are right, Nintendo is stupid, Sony should keep porting their games to PC and release them on Nintendo and PC day one even. That is going to show them and help PlayStation. :ROFLMAO:
Some people aren’t insecure about Sony porting their games to other platforms, clearly you are. Let that energy out on Sony customer service or some shit, not us.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Nintendo has lost 100 million install base staying exclusive.

Sony haven’t gained or lost while porting to PC according to you.

What’s worse?

Remember it was you who mentioned Install base.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Why are you whining? Is this a fan club? You can't force others to bootlick, you have no power here. You guys are just like the Xbox fans that ensured it's destruction by pretending to agree with everything they were doing.
Who is bootlicking here?
I have said more than enough that I am not satisfied with several things on PlayStation's strategy. But you guys always see the negative, never trying to see something optimistic. PlayStation is changing for the better: two CEO instead of one western dude. Much less focus on Cinema oriented titles, distancing from AAA Hollywood. Focus on more creativity. Targeting Japan, Korea and China for PlayStation's future. That's more than positive enough for me.
I simply don't need to whine every day about it, that's it. What is this daily complaining about Sony's strategy supposed to change?
I will tell you: nothing. Do you know how people on Twitter and Reset are viewing us here? They laugh about the forum, how each time everything ends up in whinning about PlayStation's strategy. I never seen for ince the users following the the thread's topic. It's always narrative shifting in off-topic. Anyway have fun preaching Doom and Gloom.

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw and Muddasar

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Some people aren’t insecure about Sony porting their games to other platforms, clearly you are. Let that energy out on Sony customer service or some shit, not us.
I don't care as I'm fine playing on PC, enjoy your GaaS and games made for the PC audience where you are charged more.

Nintendo has lost 100 million install base staying exclusive.

Sony haven’t gained or lost while porting to PC according to you.

What’s worse?

Remember it was you who mentioned Install base.
You are not even rational if you think Nintendo is doing poorly and PlayStation is doing great. I can't even believe you believe your own nonsense.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Who is bootlicking here?
I have said more than enough that I am not satisfied with several things on PlayStation's strategy. But you guys always see the negative, never trying to see something optimistic. PlayStation is changing for the better: two CEO instead of one western dude. Much less focus on Cinema oriented titles, distancing from AAA Hollywood. Focus on more creativity. Targeting Japan, Korea and China for PlayStation's future. That's more than positive enough for me.
I simply don't need to whine every day about it, that's it. What is this daily complaining about Sony's strategy supposed to change?
I will tell you: nothing. Do you know how people on Twitter and Reset are viewing us here? They laugh about the forum, how each time everything ends up in whinning about PlayStation's strategy. I never seen for ince the users following the the thread's topic. It's always narrative shifting in off-topic. Anyway have fun preaching Doom and Gloom.

Dude, you clearly don't understand the concept of a Steam console /s

But for real, this place makes Resetera look sane. So much for this being a good place for PlayStation fans, lol.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I don't care as I'm fine playing on PC, enjoy your GaaS and games made for the PC audience where you are charged more.
If you don’t care then why do you concern troll every single day? Why not just enjoy your PC and game as usual? Why are you pocket watching me, what does the money I give to Sony have to do with our enjoyment of gaming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.