why PlayStation won't fail even without true exclusive games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Who is bootlicking here?
I have said more than enough that I am not satisfied with several things on PlayStation's strategy. But you guys always see the negative, never trying to see something optimistic. PlayStation is changing for the better: two CEO instead of one western dude. Much less focus on Cinema oriented titles, distancing from AAA Hollywood. Focus on more creativity. Targeting Japan, Korea and China for PlayStation's future. That's more than positive enough for me.
I simply don't need to whine every day about it, that's it. What is this daily complaining about Sony's strategy supposed to change?
I will tell you: nothing. Do you know how people on Twitter and Reset are viewing us here? They laugh about the forum, how each time everything ends up in whinning about PlayStation's strategy. I never seen for ince the users following the the thread's topic. It's always narrative shifting in off-topic. Anyway have fun preaching Doom and Gloom.
Japan, Korea and China are PlayStation's future? :ROFLMAO:

What a great long term plan not based in reality.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Am I? Maybe because I have a PS5 and it's not nearly as great as a PS4 or a PS3 were? Sony branded Xbox, with very few exclusives and unique games.

Well sell it.

Play on your PC with your free online.

Stop doing our heads in.

Give it a rest.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Well sell it.

Play on your PC with your free online.

Stop doing our heads in.

Give it a rest.
No Way GIF

• haha
Reactions: Neversummer

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Dude, you clearly don't understand the concept of a Steam console /s

But for real, this place makes Resetera look sane. So much for this being a good place for PlayStation fans, lol.
Steam Console?
Haven't said a thing about a hypothetical Steam console. Also I doubt that Valve will make a home Console. They will stick to Handheld PCs.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Am I? Maybe because I have a PS5 and it's not nearly as great as a PS4 or a PS3 were? Sony branded Xbox, with very few exclusives and unique games.

Sell it and move on then. You already play on PC so what's the point in getting this upset over it?

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Steam Console?
Haven't said a thing about a hypothetical Steam console. Also I doubt that Valve will make a home Console. They will stick to Handheld PCs.

Not talking about you. He keeps bringing up Steam consoles and how they would be the end of Playstation.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Sell it and move on then. You already play on PC so what's the point in getting this upset over it?
You guys are the ones upset. I just think it's a terrible plan and won't pretend otherwise, in the name of our fallen brother JAHGamer.

At least I'll be able to look in the mirror and not see a hypocrite blue rat.

Not talking about you. He keeps bringing up Steam consoles and how they would be the end of Playstation.
Will, not would.

• they're_right_you_know

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
You guys are the ones upset. I just think it's a terrible plan and won't pretend otherwise, in the name of or fallen brother JAHGamer.

We are happy with our PS5 purchase.

You aren’t and recommend PC.

Who is upset?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
We are happy with our PS5 purchase.

You aren’t and recommend PC.

Who is upset?
You are. You, who can't handle my opinion or a discussion on a thread that is made for the purpose of discussion if people think PlayStation will do well or not if they keep going in the current direction.

You can be mad all you want, close your eyes and pray that PlayStation will be just fine, odds are it won't be.

• they're_right_you_know

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Japan, Korea and China are PlayStation's future? :ROFLMAO:

What a great long term plan not based in reality.
It is not fiction. Japan, Korea, China, Malaysia and Asia are very attractive for PlayStation. Sony has teased more than one time to try to get away from expensive AAA Hollywood game productions. Hiroki Totoki chairman of SIE, said the development costs in America are not sustainable anymore. Also Sony's engagement in Korea, China and Japan proves me right. See for example China Hero Project. Asia has lots of undiscovered talent and fresh ideas. See MGS3 Remake, made by Malaysian devs and it looks stunning. Anyway it's going to happen, Sony will look for more cost efficient regions to develop games. Korea Hero Project is on the way too.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
You guys are the ones upset. I just think it's a terrible plan and won't pretend otherwise, in the name of our fallen brother JAHGamer.

Will, not would.

You're the one who's constantly talking about the end of Playstation.

Can you show me this Steam console? I'd like to buy one and stick it to Sony.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
It is not fiction. Japan, Korea, China, Malaysia and Asia are very attractive for PlayStation. Sony has teased more one time to trying to get away from expensive AAA Hollywood game productions. Hiroki Totoki chairman of SIE, said the development costs in America are not sustainable anymore. Also Sony's engagement in Korea, China and Japan proves me right. See for example China Heri Project. Asia has lots of undiscovered talent and fresh ideas. See MGS3 Remake, made by Malaysian devs and it looks stunning. Anyway it's going to happen, Sony will look gor more cost efficient regions to develop games. Korea Hero Project is on the way too.
Great news, they want to get away from the games I like because some accountant think they are too expensive?

Japan, Korea and China will be a great market with their shirking population and ever increasing distressing for PlayStation and increasing preference for PC.

You're the one who's constantly talking about the end of Playstation.

Can you show me this Steam console? I'd like to buy one and stick it to Sony.
Well, I'm not the one creating a thread to say PlayStation will be fine and then trying to turn it into a safe space.

You can buy a Steam Deck online or you can build your own PC if you can't wait for the upcoming console-like PCs.

• they're_right_you_know

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
You are. You, who can't handle my opinion or a discussion on a thread that is made for the purpose of discussion if people think PlayStation will do well or not if they keep going in the current direction.

You can be mad all you want, close your eyes and pray that PlayStation will be just fine, odds are it won't be.

star trek face palm GIF

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Great news, they want to get away from the games I like because some accountant think they are too expensive?

Japan, Korea and China will be a great market with their shirking population and increasing distressing for PlayStation.
This shrinking population are creating franchises which are beloved across the globe. Nintendo is the real king with their "shrinking population " developed games. Mario Kart 60m in just one generation. Team Asobi's new game was the clear winner of SoP. Hence the poll result by SGF was highly voted for Astrobot as the most anticipated PlayStation game.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
How to turn a positive thread into a negative one:

Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports

Please do not turn every single thread into a doom and gloom thread just because you might not agree with what is said, We have been over this in the past.

Reactions: Sircaw

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
This shrinking population are creating franchises which are beloved across the globe. Nintendo is the real king with their "shrinking population " developed games. Mario Kart 60 Mio in just one generation. Team Asobi's new game was the clear winner of SoP. Hence the poll result by SGF was highly voted for Astrobot as the most anticipated PlayStation game.
PlayStation has never been less tied to Japanese developer than it is now, wtf are you even talking about? Some small investments in Korean and Chinese games ain't going to change anything.

How to turn a positive thread into a negative one:

Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports

Please do not turn every single thread into a doom and gloom thread just because you might not agree with what is said, We have been over this in the past.
You mean when I was banned from the Starfield thread for saying it was going to suck and Bethesda was a terrible dev? Sometimes negative people turn out to be right. As I often am when it comes to PlayStation because I'm not the one in denial.

Enjoy your bubble of naive positivity and denial.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
He’s not even trying anymore. He won’t just admit that he’s projecting his real life misery through gaming pessimism and actively thinks he’s saving us from enjoying Sony because they will die soon.

Why are some folks here adamant that we must think PS is dying? Why are some people here clearly just butthurt that Sony is willing to port games now? That doesn’t make Sony dead, it just makes you an idiot for coming up with that conclusion. They’re trying point at us like we’re going through what Xbox has been going through, even thought it’s not where near the same situation.

The fact you cannot have a normal conversation about gaming without getting into some wierd platform arguement shows me how lonely some people are IRL.

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
He’s not even trying anymore. He won’t just admit that he’s projecting his real life misery through gaming pessimism and actively thinks he’s saving us from enjoying Sony because they will die soon.

Why are some folks here adamant that we must think PS is dying? Why are some people here clearly just butthurt that Sony is willing to port games now? That doesn’t make Sony dead, it just makes you an idiot for coming up with that conclusion. They’re trying point at us like we’re going through what Xbox has been going through, even thought it’s not where near the same situation.

The fact you cannot have a normal conversation about gaming without getting into some wierd platform arguement shows me how lonely some people are IRL.
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Am I the one projecting? Seems like you lost it pal.

Can't accept different opinions and now want to play the victim? You are free to think whatever you want you just can't force other people here to agree and to behave like you want them to.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
You mean when I was banned from the Starfield thread for saying it was going to suck and Bethesda was a terrible dev? Sometimes negative people turn out to be right. As I often am when it comes to PlayStation because I'm not the one in denial.
You mean the thread that was made so people that enjoyed the game could talk about it, That one yeah? The thread you did get asked to stop, yeah? But you didn't?

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You mean the thread that was made so people that enjoyed the game could talk about it, That one yeah? The thread you did get asked to stop, yeah? But you didn't?
How am I supposed to know that a thread here is made so that people can get together and agree on the initial opinion. What a stupid concept, I'm pretty sure that is not how a discussion board is meant to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.