will we see FairGame$ gameplay reveal today?

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
PC players are already shitting on the game... look at the comments
UJiBl4m.png

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
the comments section is filled with PC gamers trying to cancel a game that doesn't even have gameplay revealed yet, they're sso happy to see games failling
PgRUY4E.png

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
They need to show something on the game to set momentum. Or else the haters will ensure this is the next Concord.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
It is shit though
Haven has not released a game ever. All we got was a CG trailer that tells us it is a heist game pvevp. What's wrong with a studio making it's debut with that type of game, could be unique. Im guessing you guys are writing it off because of gaas? lol thats sad.

Edit: I just looked the game up on youtube and I see, the rage baiters have their eyes on the next Concord...... man some people need to touch grass. imagine your past time is looking forward to a game flopping... pathetic.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Originally I thought this was the game that would bomb. Not concord. Maybe they do a 180 and the game ends up being interesting
But I don't see it being a big hit anyway.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Sony's entire GAAS line up has stink on it now that Concord has come and gone. Its unironically over for all of these games. Fairgames is DOA.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Strategically it would be the worst time to reveal it in the aftermath of Concord but then again you have to deal with it anyway at some point, but imo better later a bit subdued. They probably planned to reveal gameplay if its coming first half 2025 (Feb?).

They came on high off Helldivers 2 last time, this time it's the exact opposite These titles can't carry a show on their own. I mean if they do this and announce it alongside Horizon remake you just sabotaging yourself. If they look at how they handled Helldivers 2 every time next to titles like Spiderman 2 and FF7 Rebirth, public perception is more positive.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They need to show something on the game to set momentum. Or else the haters will ensure this is the next Concord.
They were gonna attempt to do that either way. We had threads here the same day Concord was shut down with them already setting the narrative.