will we see FairGame$ gameplay reveal today?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
That's literally all I needed to see to know this is some cringe shit , I mean even the name of the game is tryna be cool & failing with the dumb dollar sign
And do you know what's "cool"? I'd imagine you're the lamest person in the room 99% of the time in any scenario based on reality.

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
the comments section is filled with PC gamers trying to cancel a game that doesn't even have gameplay revealed yet, they're sso happy to see games failling
Wait for gameplay!
Heard that shit with Concord too. They thought it was acceptable to show the cringiest trailer ever made so fuck them.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Bro its jade raymond and ex ubisoft employees, Not much quality and talent going around there, Its the type of the people who put $ in fairgames and come up with eat the rich tagline
I mean the CGI trailer wasn't great but I mean we should also wait to see how the game plays? Is that too much to ask?

I do think Sony has an opportunity here to grab a piece of a market that's been underserved over the years

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
That's literally all I needed to see to know this is some cringe shit , I mean even the name of the game is tryna be cool & failing with the dumb dollar sign
It's CGI...

Literally have not seen any gameplay, y'all are so quick to wanna see games fail, so weird

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I mean the CGI trailer wasn't great but I mean we should also wait to see how the game plays? Is that too much to ask?

I do think Sony has an opportunity here to grab a piece of a market that's been underserved over the years
Exactly this, thank you. This type of mentality is how new ideas get less encouraged to be explored in this industry. We can just jump to conclusions with New IP.... they can bring the industry forward.

Reactions: Danja
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Wait for gameplay!
Heard that shit with Concord too. They thought it was acceptable to show the cringiest trailer ever made so fuck them.
Concord was not even that horrible of a game, it just got a lot of hate because of the anti-woke, incel crowd from PC who hates diversity in videogames, the characters were mocked, many didn't even test the game, it peaked at like 3k players on Steam, the game was massivly boycotted not because it was a terrible and broken game, contrary to that, it had decent graphics, mechanics and run smoothly

• haha
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah & that's what they wanted to put out to announce this game ... First impressions are a huge deal , thinking this was going to get people interested isn't a good sign
It's a CGI trailer, to give an idea of the concept of the game. We all know it's not the game itself why y'all want it to fail...

But anyways, I hope it turns out good.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
remember: people were trying to hate on Helldivers 2 before it came out, and this level of hate doesn't come from the console audience, i saw many more people embracing and giving concord a chance on consoles than on PC, the hate trend comes from PC and the PC content creators on Youtube/Twitch, they drive even more hate torwards these games, it's the same nonsensical hate trend Helldivers 2 got from the PC community because of a simple PSN account requirement

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Exactly this, thank you. This type of mentality is how new ideas get less encouraged to be explored in this industry. We can just jump to conclusions with New IP.... they can bring the industry forward.
We are definitely lacking PvP heist games on the market, the aesthetic isn't my preferred it seems very Watch Dog legions I'm more about the gameplay anyways. Sony seems impressed by their tech initially, so I'm looking forward to this more than not.

I think people here wants to see everything GaaS related fail as well as they think it will somehow end Sony's Multiplayer quest

Reactions: voke

Men_in_Boxes

Veteran
18 Aug 2024
I've done it more times than I'd like to admit, but arguing with people who judge games based on CGI trailers is a fools errand.

They are not gamers anymore. They're something...else.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
after concord hate campaign i think its wise to play safe with the online games, let the good will that astro rebuilt last for a while and show this one next year with some big singleplayers announcements, this way the PS fanbase wont be easily abducted by the grifters

Men_in_Boxes

Veteran
18 Aug 2024
Yeah they spend a bunch of money on a CGI announcement trailer to show at a state of play ... For hiring 🤡🤣
They do. I've heard multiple developers state as much in interviews. Fairgame$ probably reached a certain point and required an influx of new developers to go into full production. It's a great way for developers with specific skill sets to see what a company is working on.