will we see FairGame$ gameplay reveal today?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Did I mention PS3? Even though multiplayer was mist of the time a secondary add on mode in single player games. I also said mostly single player about the 3 generation.
Yeah my bad, I'm just casually replying here in my free time. And no the multiplayers weren't an add on, they were full featured multiplayer games just like Gears, COD and Halo all had good campaigns and Multiplayers.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
more than 1 year since the game has been announced
You guys complain if Sony announces games early and also if Sony waits to announce them close to release.

Haven was founded 3 years ago and AAA games nowadays take around 5-9 years to be made (add extra time in case of new IP, new team, new engine, covid...), and Sony normally don't show them close to release. Fairgames were one of those excepcions where they announced it using a CG trailer.

I think they'll show the first gameplay -being optimistic- late 2025 or so.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
the comments section is filled with PC gamers trying to cancel a game that doesn't even have gameplay revealed yet, they're sso happy to see games failling
PgRUY4E.png

"Guys, we're going on a heist, prepare yourselves."

"Alright, lemme just put in my giant hoop earrings."

😂

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
The thing is...They want to do a heist game, that's fine. Make it realistic and brutal. Not that united colours of bennetton sanitized BS.