will we see FairGame$ gameplay reveal today?

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Haven has not released a game ever. All we got was a CG trailer that tells us it is a heist game pvevp. What's wrong with a studio making it's debut with that type of game, could be unique. Im guessing you guys are writing it off because of gaas? lol thats sad.

Edit: I just looked the game up on youtube and I see, the rage baiters have their eyes on the next Concord...... man some people need to touch grass. imagine your past time is looking forward to a game flopping... pathetic.
It will be another unique rinse and repeat modern audience money grab.
Also, you are the type of guy who is already fan of the game. Will watch you defend the shit till Sony pulls the plug.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Oh stfu you idiots this was an ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER shown at a state of play & you guys are crying about people forming an opinion based on what they chose to show as this games first impression , acting like gamers weren't meant to see it
I'm not crying, I'm just telling you that you are a tasteless idiot that spews whatever nonsense musty gamer 1000 posts on youtube.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Danja
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm not crying, I'm just telling you that you are a tasteless idiot that spews whatever nonsense musty gamer 1000 posts on youtube.
No you're mad that I said concord looked shit from the initial announcement (A CGI trailer which I suppose was just for hiring purposes aswell) it flopped & I'm saying the same thing about this one

Men_in_Boxes

Veteran
18 Aug 2024
Oh stfu you idiots this was an ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER shown at a state of play & you guys are crying about people forming an opinion based on what they chose to show as this games first impression , acting like gamers weren't meant to see it
There's nothing wrong with criticizing a CGI trailer but it's not gameplay (which is what actually matters) so the idea they should cancel the game is beyond weak.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
remember: people were trying to hate on Helldivers 2 before it came out, and this level of hate doesn't come from the console audience, i saw many more people embracing and giving concord a chance on consoles than on PC, the hate trend comes from PC and the PC content creators on Youtube/Twitch, they drive even more hate torwards these games, it's the same nonsensical hate trend Helldivers 2 got from the PC community because of a simple PSN account requirement
Could you show us the hate and the high amount of dislikes Helldivers 2 had prior to its release. Show us the rage against it.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
No you're mad that I said concord looked shit from the initial announcement (A CGI trailer which I suppose was just for hiring purposes aswell) it flopped & I'm saying the same thing about this one
It's always about Concord with you :ROFLMAO: did the game director violate you or something

All people in this thread are saying is the negativity you spew about something you know next to nothing about, is the enemy to creativity.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
It's always about Concord with you :ROFLMAO: did the game director violate you or something

All people in this thread are saying is the negativity you spew about something you know next to nothing about, is the enemy to creativity.
Is it violating if you want it?

• haha
Reactions: voke

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It will be another unique rinse and repeat modern audience money grab.
Also, you are the type of guy who is already fan of the game. Will watch you defend the shit till Sony pulls the plug.
What Sony multiplayer has been a money grab? They've been one of the most pro consumer in that space.

He's not even defending the game just saying to give it a fair chance to be properly revealed, y'all crazy lmao

Men_in_Boxes

Veteran
18 Aug 2024
What Sony multiplayer has been a money grab? They've been one of the most pro consumer in that space.

He's not even defending the game just saying to give it a fair chance to be properly revealed, y'all crazy lmao
"I dont like therefore bad."

It really doesn't get deeper than that. It's a very child like mindset.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

You would think it would be easy to comprehend. Trashing a game from a brand new studio, with no prior games history, and not even a single clip of gameplay is an alltime low of hating. If it shows it's self and its boring, then have at it..... but you can already feel the hate brewing for this one.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
the comments section is filled with PC gamers trying to cancel a game that doesn't even have gameplay revealed yet, they're sso happy to see games failling
PgRUY4E.png
Nothing new.

Yall think they shit on Concord because it was “woke” or looked stupid. Or for any legit reason deserved or not…?

No they just used those argument and the PS crowds, for there usual trying to downplay/cancel/kill/FUD a PS game.

Men_in_Boxes

Veteran
18 Aug 2024
The people calling Fairgame$ bad after a CGI trailer aren't curious people. They don't want to learn more about their surroundings. They also have zero clue why games like Fortnite, Valorant, and Escape from Tarkov are huge hits.

It's sad really.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You would think it would be easy to comprehend. Trashing a game from a brand new studio, with no prior games history, and not even a single clip of gameplay is an alltime low of hating. If it shows it's self and its boring, then have at it..... but you can already feel the hate brewing for this one.

The ironic part if we were to enter threads shitting on games like Ghost 2 or Corey's game without actually seeing anything the reactions would the same but from the other side. Because we haven't seen anything yet lol. After Concord these losers feel vindicated and instantly said this was the next victim. Just too lazy to dig up the thread.

Again, wondering if some here actually enjoying gaming or they think gaming must only be what they like.

Reactions: Men_in_Boxes

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The ironic part if we were to enter threads shitting on games like Ghost 2 or Corey's game without actually seeing anything the reactions would the same but from the other side. Because we haven't seen anything yet lol. After Concord these losers feel vindicated and instantly said this was the next victim. Just too lazy to dig up the thread.

Again, wondering if some here actually enjoying gaming or they think gaming must only be what they like.
Lol
Core Playstation fans don't like GaaS. That's why any GaaS from Sony will receive alot of hate. The hate originates from within the core fanbase, then PCMR/xbots attack these Playstation games from their prospective and for their own agendas.

Single player games receive hate from outside only
GaaS receive hate from in and out. Sony's GaaS are between fire and hard rock.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Lol
Core Playstation fans don't like GaaS. That's why any GaaS from Sony will receive alot of hate. The hate originates from within the core fanbase, then PCMR/xbots attack these Playstation games from their prospective and for their own agendas.

Single player games receive hate from outside only
GaaS receive hate from in and out. Sony's GaaS are between fire and hard rock.
Stop trying to speak for core PS fans as GaaS is the biggest money maker on PlayStation. Y'all are the same ones begging for Socom, Killzone, Resistance, Warkhawk and other older Multiplayers to return, so you not think they will return as GaaS too? Lol

What's the excuse for the hate on this site? Can't say these GaaS games are taking away from Single Player games, so what exactly is the issue here?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke