will we see FairGame$ gameplay reveal today?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Yeah, and they're fuckin' right. Go cry about it some more.
How does a CGI trailer indicate whether the game is bad or not. CGI reveals aren't the best but in no way do we know if this game fairs out well.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Stop trying to speak for core PS fans as GaaS is the biggest money maker on PlayStation. Y'all are the same ones begging for Socom, Killzone, Resistance, Warkhawk and other older Multiplayers to return, so you not think they will return as GaaS too? Lol

What's the excuse for the hate on this site? Can't say these GaaS games are taking away from Single Player games, so what exactly is the issue here?
I don't beg for multiplayer. I don't even play multiplayer games anymore.

And I represent the core audience who love quality games and hate shitty garbage.

If you like GaaS, and think people here hate them then you are probably in the wrong forum.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
You would think it would be easy to comprehend. Trashing a game from a brand new studio, with no prior games history, and not even a single clip of gameplay is an alltime low of hating. If it shows it's self and its boring, then have at it..... but you can already feel the hate brewing for this one.
You say all those things as if they aren't huge red flags. You truly are clueless if you think no track record or gameplay to judge is some sort of positive. Holy smokes....

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You say all those things as if they aren't huge red flags. You truly are clueless if you think no track record or gameplay to judge is some sort of positive. Holy smokes....
It's a red flag for new talent to work on new IP? CGI trailer means bad game? welp, pack it up boys, Wolverine is DoA

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
It's a red flag for new talent to work on new IP? CGI trailer means bad game? welp, pack it up boys, Wolverine is DoA
Not a new studio and they had a game-length trailer already released by outside sources.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Not a new studio and they had a game-length trailer already released by outside sources.
Ok so only veteran studios can advertise their games, got it! If not, trash game correct?

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I don't beg for multiplayer. I don't even play multiplayer games anymore.

And I represent the core audience who love quality games and hate shitty garbage.

If you like GaaS, and think people here hate them then you are probably in the wrong forum.
Hence I said y'all referring to more than one people on this site lol.

And not you thinking the core PS audience is just a group of people who all like the same things, that's where you went wrong.

I enjoy games! I enjoy Single Player and Multiplayer. Y'all went one single generation where Sony scales back first party multiplayers and suddenly you're acting like the core PlayStation experience offered by Sony was never both Single player and Multiplayer 🤣

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

And not you thinking the core PS audience is just a group of people who all like the same things, that's where you went wrong.

I enjoy games! I enjoy Single Player and Multiplayer. Y'all went one single generation where Sony scales back first party multiplayers and suddenly you're acting like the core PlayStation experience offered by Sony was never both Single player and Multiplayer 🤣
Convinced these guys are Ps4 tourists and didn't even know Sony had a fuck ton of multiplayer games on PS3, and even made a few on Ps2 (RIP MGO)

These days of Sony dare announce one Multiplayer game, off with their heads :ROFLMAO:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Convinced these guys are Ps4 tourists and didn't even know Sony had a fuck ton of multiplayer games on PS3, and even made a few on Ps2 (RIP MGO)

These days of Sony dare announce one Multiplayer game, off with their heads :ROFLMAO:
I wondering if they actually owned a PS2 or worse a PS3... PS3 was pretty much the original GaaS console, they pumped out so many multiplayer games. PS2 had Multiplayer games too but was helled back because of the HDD situation.

The biggest selling point for the biggest PS3 launch game was what? 40 players in a single online match and dedicated servers... I guess they forgot lol

Where they went wrong was never remastering some of those PS3 multiplayers immediately for PS4, this late to the party GaaS push could have been avoided.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Ok so only veteran studios can advertise their games, got it! If not, trash game correct?
In the case of Fairgames I hate the plot, think the dollar sign is embarrassing, see no gameplay, see no studio history. Its clearly more likely to be bad than good. Just because Sony owns something doesn't mean its good. Even Nintendo publishes turds sometimes.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

PS1, PS2, PS4 are 3 generation when focus on single player. You are xbox 360 fanboys who moved to Playstation when TV TV failed and all you want are same shitty multiplayer games.

• haha
Reactions: 64bitmodels

Men_in_Boxes

Veteran
18 Aug 2024
PS1, PS2, PS4 are 3 generation when focus on single player. You are xbox 360 fanboys who moved to Playstation when TV TV failed and all you want are same shitty multiplayer games.
Nah, GAAS started dominating on the PS4. Fortnites biggest platform was the PS4. The transition happened during that generation.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I wondering if they actually owned a PS2 or worse a PS3... PS3 was pretty much the original GaaS console, they pumped out so many multiplayer games. PS2 had Multiplayer games too but was helled back because of the HDD situation.

The biggest selling point for the biggest PS3 launch game was what? 40 players in a single online match and dedicated servers... I guess they forgot lol

Where they went wrong was never remastering some of those PS3 multiplayers immediately for PS4, this late to the party GaaS push could have been avoided.
Honestly the issue was CoD, Battlefield and Halo sucking all the attention out the space during that era. Also the stigma that PSN was trash because it was free (oh how times have chanegd)

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Nah, GAAS started dominating on the PS4. Fortnites biggest platform was the PS4. The transition happened during that generation.
Yup. Just so happened to be the gen where Sony made 0 moves in that space, I bet they regretted that and as a result you saw the Acquisition of Firewalk, Haven, and development of TLOUF.... opening to mixed results lol

Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
My first console was a PS2 💀

PS1 was obviously a single player console, I dunno why you're mentioning this, even so a lot of the games focused on couch multiplayer experience as well, if that makes sense (something that's really bad thing of the past now)

PS2 didn't come with a HDD but Sony themselves made multiplayer games, even a game like Ratchet and Clank had a multiplayer on PS2.

PS3 was not a single player console , I dunno in what universe you were living in.

PS4 started out with Multiplayer experiences but they scaled back when they started to get all the 3rd party multiplayer marketing deals...

This generation they are playing catch up.

And as for me having a 360, I sure did have one but I use that for games I couldn't get on PS3

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
My first console was a PS2 💀

PS1 was obviously a single player console, I dunno why you're mentioning this, even so a lot of the games focused on couch multiplayer experience as well, if that makes sense (something that's really bad thing of the past now)

PS2 didn't come with a HDD but Sony themselves made multiplayer games, even a game like Ratchet and Clank had a multiplayer on PS2.

PS3 was not a single player console , I dunno in what universe you were living in.

PS4 started out with Multiplayer experiences but they scaled back when they started to get all the 3rd party multiplayer marketing deals...

This generation they are playing catch up.

And as for me having a 360, I sure did have one but I use that for games I couldn't get on PS3
Did I mention PS3? Even though multiplayer was mist of the time a secondary add on mode in single player games. I also said mostly single player about the 3 generation.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Honestly the issue was CoD, Battlefield and Halo sucking all the attention out the space during that era. Also the stigma that PSN was trash because it was free (oh how times have chanegd)
Yeah the PSN stigma stuck the whole generation and then the hack happened 😂.

• haha
Reactions: voke