Will you be buying Concord at launch?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
You haven't pre-ordered? How dare you not pledge your allegiance to FireWalk... After all the talk of enjoying the game you still haven't paid for it as yet 🤪
When are you buying it, pre or post the communication and roadmap you are demanding?

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Lmao I'm buying the game at launch are you slow? Or you just love talking to me 🤣
I think you're just saying that because you feel embarrassed being called out all over this thread.

First you’re insulting anyone that didn’t like the beta like you’re defending your mother. Then you let it slip that you are first waiting to a roadmap from devs before committing, and now here you are insulting and raging even more. You must have no friends.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think you're just saying that because you feel embarrassed being called out all over this thread.

First you’re insulting anyone that didn’t like the beta like you’re defending your mother. Then you let it slip that you are first waiting to a roadmap from devs before committing, and now here you are insulting and raging even more. You must have no friends.
Embarrassed for being called out? Are you delusional? Well of course you are.

So according to your dense logic, I'm embarrassed for stating something I already said over 2 weeks ago when I was playing the beta? That I wasn't gonna pre-order? I will buy at launch! I'm just trying to understand your lunatic POV ... LOL

I already posted a post in here from June where I said roadmap is what I wanna see, of course you conveniently ignored it 🤣.

Anyways this is beyond idiotic and I'm done wasting my time with your dumbass.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Embarrassed for being called out? Are you delusional? Well of course you are.

So according to your dense logic, I'm embarrassed for stating something I already said over 2 weeks ago when I was playing the beta? That I wasn't gonna pre-order? I will buy at launch! I'm just trying to understand your lunatic POV ... LOL

I already posted a post in here from June where I said roadmap is what I wanna see, of course you conveniently ignored it 🤣.

Anyways this is beyond idiotic and I'm done wasting my time with your dumbass.
Why so angry bro, why so angry?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
And I'm still waiting on you to address that since you wanna go around acting the fool... Scared to get banned, I see 🤣

Again - gonna ask once more where are these post of me "demanding people's allegiance to the game unquestioned for months"??

@- Mods if this person can post receipts of me doing this I will gladly take a ban... And if they refuses to provide proof of these ridiculous allegations... Perhaps they should get banned instead 😬

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Why so angry bro, why so angry?
Lmao angry? I'm literally here playing some Uncharted 4 multiplayer co-op with two friend and intermittently replying because I'm actually amused to see you make a fool of yourself.

But I've seen you distanced yourself from your argument 🤣.

Not that I blame you lmao

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Lmao angry? I'm literally here playing some Uncharted 4 multiplayer co-op with two friend and intermittently replying because I'm actually amused to see you make a fool of yourself.

But I've seen you distanced yourself from your argument 🤣.

Not that I blame you lmao
Lmao, as if you have friends. Common, it’s getting into the realms of science fiction now.

You really are a forum warrior that fails over and over.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Lmao, as if you have friends. Common, it’s getting into the realms of science fiction now.

You really are a forum warrior that fails over and over.
Lmao yeah I don't have friends, whatever makes you feel good 🤣

"Forum warrior" you entered this thread and decided to attack my comment 🤣

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I've never played a GaaS game and probably never will, so this isn't on my radar at all.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Lmao yeah I don't have friends, whatever makes you feel good 🤣

"Forum warrior" you entered this thread and decided to attack my comment 🤣
IconERA would literally need to shake the very fabric of time and space to remove your tongue out of Concordes asshole. But in the end all it took was a few measly dollars. 😂

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
IconERA would literally need to shake the very fabric of time and space to remove your tongue out of Concordes asshole. But in the end all it took was a few measly dollars. 😂

Lmao so now your implying I can't afford $40 🤣🤣

The struggle is real over here for you 🤣

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Lmao so now your implying I can't afford $40 🤣🤣

The struggle is real over here for you 🤣
You’re the one making excuses of waiting on dev comments and promises of roadmaps. What difference does it make? If you’re buying it, buy it, not make excuses and wait on things. So hypocritical after lambasting others for genuine dislikes of the game.

You realise the cognitive dissonance here. Although, no, no you don’t. 💯

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You’re the one making excuses of waiting on dev comments and promises of roadmaps. What difference does it make? If you’re buying it, buy it, not make excuses and wait on things. So hypocritical after lambasting others for genuine dislikes of the game.

You realise the cognitive dissonance here. Although, no, no you don’t. 💯
What in "buying at launch" don't you get 💀

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Which part of you twisting yourself into a pretzel to alter your initial response don’t you get?
I'm more concerned why you're so invested in me not pre-ordering a game because I'll simply buy it at launch.

It's giving unhinged psychopath.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
He said he is waiting on the roadmap and more info first. After demanding people’s allegiance to the game unquestioned for months. You don’t see the point?
I never saw demanding allegiance to the game in this forum. Most people that spoke positive of Concord actually played the Beta or said they'd give it a shot. Most, not all, people who were negative didn't even download a beta to give the game a shot. There is a difference between constructive criticism and unwarranted criticism for pathetic childish reasons. There was no pile on in the forum when someone gave a negative of the game on the beta and explained them.