• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Nah, I downloaded the beta and immediately didn’t like it. Plenty who played the beta felt lukewarm about it outside the trash roster and you could read about it in genuine discussion just about anywhere from X to reeeeee

Such as an accusation is the same as saying that the only players hyping it are the flag waving console warriors because listwars. And there’s always plenty of that for any exclusive release…

Then of course there’s the doomer contingent that pretends like they didn’t want Helldivers to fail. Those losers are just that… losers and completely full of shit.

So… with that said… when someone shills for a game, attacks you for criticizing it for whatever you may dislike, and then admits to not having bought it… dude is fence sitting. If reviews shit on it he’s out.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I never saw demanding allegiance to the game in this forum. Most people that spoke positive of Concord actually played the Beta or said they'd give it a shot. Most, not all, people who were negative didn't even download a beta to give the game a shot. There is a difference between constructive criticism and unwarranted criticism for pathetic childish reasons. There was no pile on in the forum when someone gave a negative of the game on the beta and explained them.
Pilons can’t happen with a sole fanatic. And yes, the defence force was overbearing even if you didn’t notice.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
“Give me a roadmap!”

So what you’re asking the devs is for the game to be successful. How are they going to do this without your money?

Never thought devs had to promise both publishers and consumers the prospect of a mega hit.

You all deserve gamepass.

😂

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Pilons can’t happen with a sole fanatic. And yes, the defence force was overbearing even if you didn’t notice.
Did you notice the mulitiple dickhead posters complaining about a game they never played and continuing to tell us the same uneducated shit in every connected thread multiple times? Not every game is for everyone. Fine, they've said it, now would they kindly fuck off instead of repeating their nonsense.

I played the Beta and enjoyed it that I want to go back to Destiny 2. I hate PvP so the game as it is isn't for me. I got no abuse in the Beta thread for saying I'd prefer PvE. Constructive criticism didn't get me abuse in the thread.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Did you notice the mulitiple dickhead posters complaining about a game they never played and continuing to tell us the same uneducated shit in every connected thread multiple times? Not every game is for everyone. Fine, they've said it, now would they kindly fuck off instead of repeating their nonsense.

I played the Beta and enjoyed it that I want to go back to Destiny 2. I hate PvP so the game as it is isn't for me. I got no abuse in the Beta thread for saying I'd prefer PvE. Constructive criticism didn't get me abuse in the thread.
No I didn’t, but people are entitled to not like something enough to not even bother with it.

If they state that, and proceed to be attacked for it - the vicious cycle begins.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
No I didn’t, but people are entitled to not like something enough to not even bother with it.

If they state that, and proceed to be attacked for it - the vicious cycle begins.
If they state it once or twice it's fine. If they keep saying the same comment in every connected thread multiple times that they'll never play the game, they deserve to be told to kindly fuck off.

Not all games are for everyone. If someone who didn't like driving games came into all threads made on GT7 and claimed multiple times that they hate GT but will never play GT7 we would all roundly jeer that idiot at some stage. That's what happened here. These comments were not jumped on straight away but after a while these idiots' repeated comments were responded to.

It disingenuous to state that the first negative comments were rounded on. It was into double figures at least from the same posters that there was pushback on those posters.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I never saw demanding allegiance to the game in this forum. Most people that spoke positive of Concord actually played the Beta or said they'd give it a shot. Most, not all, people who were negative didn't even download a beta to give the game a shot. There is a difference between constructive criticism and unwarranted criticism for pathetic childish reasons. There was no pile on in the forum when someone gave a negative of the game on the beta and explained them.
LOL they're making up lies... realized how they were requesting me to get banned lmao. I told him to post some of my posts of me demanding allegiance to the game and if they can do so, i'll gladly take a ban... or if they cannot provide of the allegations they should be banned and they ignored the comment and I asked again and they ignored it.

It's funny how suddenly the narrative is now I was going around attacking people when all I did was post my opinons and critiques in the Beta threads and occasionally jeer the amount of hate threads and comments they were making about the game. The beta thread was constantly derailed but apparently all of that was an illusion and the people who enjoyed the Beta were the aggressors 🤣

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
If they state it once or twice it's fine. If they keep saying the same comment in every connected thread multiple times that they'll never play the game, they deserve to be told to kindly fuck off.

Not all games are for everyone. If someone who didn't like driving games came into all threads made on GT7 and claimed multiple times that they hate GT but will never play GT7 we would all roundly jeer that idiot at some stage. That's what happened here. These comments were not jumped on straight away but after a while these idiots' repeated comments were responded to.

It disingenuous to state that the first negative comments were rounded on. It was into double figures at least from the same posters that there was pushback on those posters.
Perhaps take a sec to review the quality of certain posters in discussing this game, you’re making generalisations instead of being objective….eg

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Perhaps take a sec to review the quality of certain posters in discussing this game, you’re making generalisations instead of being objective….eg

Please reread my previous post.

While your at it, make a list of each poster who says they will not play the game and count each time they say it. Then hop into the beta thread and do the same. Let me know how many have said they will not play it only once. You could count it on one finger.

Wait you were complaining about a post mocking Jahgamer in the Concord thread...and you used the word quality. That fucking made me chuckle.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Please reread my previous post.

While your at it, make a list of each poster who says they will not play the game and count each time they say it. Then hop into the beta thread and do the same. Let me know how many have said they will not play it only once. You could count it on one finger.

Wait you were complaining about a post mocking Jahgamer in the Concord thread...and you used the word quality. That fucking made me chuckle.
I won’t be doing that. But if you notice deliberate trolling report it. We all have to do our part in removing undesirable elements.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I won’t be doing that. But if you notice deliberate trolling report it. We all have to do our part in removing undesirable elements.
Deliberate repeat idiotic posting should be called out too as it rightly was in that thread you linked.

Reactions: Shmunter

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So… with that said… when someone shills for a game, attacks you for criticizing it for whatever you may dislike, and then admits to not having bought it… dude is fence sitting. If reviews shit on it he’s out.
AND i am asking for the 3rd time in this thread since it's clear you're nothing but brown nose follower who can't form your own POV. Link me to posts of mine "attacking" people for criticizing Concord.... I mean surely they should be easy to find, the forum aint that active after LOL.

What I do find funny is how I was one of the first to comment in here and you had no issues with my comment about me not pre-ordering it but suddenly you're attemptig to call me out for stating something I said over 2 weeks ago.

It was no secret I didn't pre-order the game LOL... I even asked for a Beta code on this very forum to which initially @voke said he would give me one.. but then I ended up getting a DM from FireWalk on twitter with a code.

I also made it clear I was gonna simply buy the game on launch day.... this was said almost two weeks ago on this very forum.

Which makes sense, I do that if the game has a huge file size, but I don't expect Concord to be over 45GB at launch, considering the beta was 26GB.

So I maybe I'll just get it the same day or day of release.

And last suddenly you're acting all shocked when I made this very comment in response to you that I do not pre-order games when you were discussing Concord, you're full of fucking shit. 🤣

I don't even see the point in pre-ordering games anymore in a digital landscape... It's not like the PS store is gonna sell out lol. And I don't care to pre-load my Internet speed allows me to not care, plus most games allow you to start playing after a certain percentage is downloaded.

I do think the beta has helped somewhat but even people I played with just said they will buy it when it's out... There's 11 people on my friend list that has it preordered, which surprised me when I checked few days ago.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
“Give me a roadmap!”

So what you’re asking the devs is for the game to be successful. How are they going to do this without your money?

Never thought devs had to promise both publishers and consumers the prospect of a mega hit.

You all deserve gamepass.

😂
Another idiotic post... Since when is it a sin to want to see a roadmap for a Multiplayer only game? Even during the Beta people were asking the Concord dev in the discord when they'll reveal a roadmap and she said they had plenty more to announce.

I wasn't aware pre-ordering a game is a must. Color me surprised to know that Pre-order money and launch day money no longer holds the same value.

You hop in your own thread to make a fool of yourself, congrats.

I wasn't aware ya'll were so interested in how I chose to spend my money LOL

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Let's ignore the fact people even had to be thread banned because of the constant attempts to shit post and derail the beta discussion thread.

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Says the guy who accused me of not playing the beta when I said I didn’t like it.

You’re fence sitting and now setting up scenarios in which would guarantee a buy.

Plenty of people ask for roadmaps because most modern gamers are entitled clowns that want shit for free.

A roadmap would mean the game is successful enough to even provide that future content. It’s owed to no one.

At this point you’re not buying it. You’ve just been shilling for it. It’s funny. 😄

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
75% are not buying, Well done you Heroes we need to take every step possible to get some firings happen at firewalk

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
75% are not buying, Well done you Heroes we need to take every step possible to get some firings happen at firewalk

Valorant has pretty much broken top 10 on consoles. With the way The Finals and Xdefiant both disappeared off the face of the planet…. I don’t think there’s room for anything close to resembling an arena shooter or hero shooter.

These online games need to be untapped genre types — at least on console. I believe this is a huge part of Helldivers launch success — there’s nothing like it really.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Valorant has pretty much broken top 10 on consoles. With the way The Finals and Xdefiant both disappeared off the face of the planet…. I don’t think there’s room for anything close to resembling an arena shooter or hero shooter.

These online games need to be untapped genre types — at least on console. I believe this is a huge part of Helldivers launch success — there’s nothing like it really.

Volant is a different type of game. More like Counter Strike.

Theres always room for more. Maybe not now but new and different games for the same genre come up all the time, and they deserve to try

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

Xdefiant had opportunity if it had an ounce of testosterone in it. Who wants to play or see all these fanciful characters in what should be a military, tobacco chewing gunfight.

Reactions: Vertigo
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Volant is a different type of game. More like Counter Strike.

Theres always room for more. Maybe not now but new and different games for the same genre come up all the time, and they deserve to try

Of course. We want newcomers. It’s just harder to compete against similar games that are veterans to the industry and have tons of content already there and still going very strong.

I failed to mention that in the hero shooter pile; outside of the BRs, Rainbow Six Siege seems to be the king of the mountain at the moment with Valorant growing and Overwatch sorta hanging on.

Had Valorant not had a surprise console launch Concord would clearly be better positioned.

It’s why I mentioned earlier that maybe things need to be at least untapped on console. Online players are definitely hungry for new games. There’s probably data somewhere to back that up but it seems clear to me there’s a want for new ideas and that we’re on the cusp of something transformational imo.

Reactions: Kokoloko