XBOX 2024 Direct Officially Announced: January 18 at 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UK |UP| Viewing information found within.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
704x396

Wow, I'm so excited to give something like this a try. :ROFLMAO:

If the other Obsidian games were already so boring I can only imagine how awesome this one must be. :sick:
No one us forcing you to enjoy bro. But I personally prefer giving things a shot before I shit on them.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
No one us forcing you to enjoy bro. But I personally prefer giving things a shot before I shit on them.
If I smell shit, I don't eat it to make sure it was't something else. There a plenty of more compelling games to try.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Really want to see what Indiana Jones looks like. Hope it’s not just some studio devs talking to the camera, some off screen footage and a CGi teaser.
There’s rumors it’s coming out this year, and they already said there would be gameplay.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
They said it would be a mix between 1st and 3rd.

Where does it say that?

Sorry I read it wrong and there’s a discussion on trashera in the thread about the game being in first person.

They did already say before it was going to be both 1st and 3rd person. But since it’s Machine Games it’s probably going to be majority first person.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Xbox doing what Sony hasn't done in like 3 years. A showcase showing their latest high quality singleplayer games. It's been so long I forgot both of these companies made games.
What does Sony have to do with this?

Compare this showcase to other 3rd party publisher showcases like devolver digital's or Ubisoft's.

Looking forward to some new PS5 announcements so will keep a close eye on this!

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They made the same MeToo Direct last year and that was the verdict:

Hifi = Flop
Redfall = Flop
Starfield = Flop
Forza = Flop
Minecraft Dungeons = Flop

What is it going to be this year 😬

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II: Ninja Theory take us behind the scenes at their studio in Cambridge to give us some insight on how they are crafting Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II. The team will speak to the ambition and meticulous care involved in creating Senua’s journey of survival.

Oh yes, more developer circlejerks talking about how great of a job they're doing on their unreleased game.

Because that strategy did so many great things for Starfield, right?