XBOX 2024 Direct Officially Announced: January 18 at 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UK |UP| Viewing information found within.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
704x396

Wow, I'm so excited to give something like this a try. :ROFLMAO:

If the other Obsidian games were already so boring I can only imagine how awesome this one must be. :sick:
I'd gladly play ten games that look like Pentiment before a single one that plays like Senua. Caring about "realism" in graphics is a cancer in the industry.

• Shake
Reactions: Evilnemesis8
26 Nov 2023
very low. Xbox doesn't really work with FromSoft.

I think they had the marketing rights to both Elden Ring and Sekiro. Actually I think Dark Souls 3 as well. So honestly? There’s a chance given there’s so much smoke surrounding Elden Ring DLC releasing soon

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I know if Sea of Thieves gets a port, my son would definitely play it.
But we will see what happens.
I hope the Xbox guys enjoy the direct.

Last year I felt like they nailed a good format and ratio between talking heads/showcasing the actual products was spot on. They also picked the right people that were personable enough and didn't miss the mark too much in sounding too corporate or "trying too hard".
Shouldn't be too difficult to repeat the same this year, considering the feedback was pretty much: Yeah keep doing that.

Of course, ultimately it's the games that matter. But as a marketing exercise, I think it was fairly successful.

A few more weeks to go for you PlayStation guys. :)

One can only hope.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
The magic in Avowed looks like what they wanted, but failed to deliver, with Immortals of Avium.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Lol that Avowed looks like a skyrim mod....
Immortals of Aveum look better and got 10x more exciting combat. That is a game deserving of attention

Reactions: PS_ROCKS