Xbox and Bethesda Developer_Direct [OT]: Redfall, Minecraft Legends, Forza, Elder Scrolls Online Updates

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
It's officially Developer_Direct week here in Xbox land, and we have to admit we're pretty excited to see some fresh deep dives on Xbox's 2023 games lineup. However, ahead of the livestream later this week, Xbox's Aaron Greenberg is urging fans to not get too carried away.

The exec recently took part in a Twitter exchange with Kinda Funny host Parris Lilly, talking about the event and what's to come from it. Lilly issued a "friendly reminder" for fans to keep their expectations in check - a reminder Greenberg very much appreciated:

OP
OP
Lord Mittens

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
It's officially Developer_Direct week here in Xbox land, and we have to admit we're pretty excited to see some fresh deep dives on Xbox's 2023 games lineup. However, ahead of the livestream later this week, Xbox's Aaron Greenberg is urging fans to not get too carried away.

The exec recently took part in a Twitter exchange with Kinda Funny host Parris Lilly, talking about the event and what's to come from it. Lilly issued a "friendly reminder" for fans to keep their expectations in check - a reminder Greenberg very much appreciated:

Thanks @TubzGaming
Looking forward to it!

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
When:

13iib4.png

Where:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Redfall looks fine for what it is.

HiFi Rush however has peaked my interest!

Redfall really reminded me of Left 4 Dead, anyone else get that impression?

I really got a 360 vibe from the conference....

With each game kinda resembling games from that era spiritually....

OP
OP
Lord Mittens

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Redfall really reminded me of Left 4 Dead, anyone else get that impression?

I really got a 360 vibe from the conference....

With each game kinda resembling games from that era spiritually....

That's an interesting take, I need to watch it again.
I'm at work so I missed a few things!

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75