Xbox considering "OEM" for their next console (confirmed legit)

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
What a braindead fanbase. They deserve all that's coming to their brand.

Anyway, this isn't farfetched. One thing people forget is one of the leaks has shown that Phil said they won't be doing what the other companies are doing with their hardware. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up more.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Makes you wonder why Sony wouldn't do the same.
Sony is a hardware company, Microsoft is a software service company.
If you look at Microsoft as a whole, you’ll see that Xbox makes NO SENSE for that company AT ALL. They don’t produce real competitive hardware (surface isn’t sorry), they provide lots of as a service stuff, from software to infrastructure, all multi platform. Xbox is the odd one out. Microsoft games going third party is only natural for Microsoft and Xbox will be just like surface.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sony is a hardware company, Microsoft is a software service company.
If you look at Microsoft as a whole, you’ll see that Xbox makes NO SENSE for that company AT ALL. They don’t produce real competitive hardware (surface isn’t sorry), they provide lots of as a service stuff, from software to infrastructure, all multi platform. Xbox is the odd one out. Microsoft games going third party is only natural for Microsoft and Xbox will be just like surface.
100%

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Honestly, it's baffling that the worse xbox does, the more confident AND radicalized these people get. There has to be a medical term to explain this.

I'm being honest here, it's not a normal mental state.
They closelly resemble extremist groups.

Misinformation, fanatism, out of touch with reality, aggressiveness, stupidity, lack of morals, leaders that are there for the money, they have it all.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Xbox become like laptop using microsoft windows with many different hardware company

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
So a laptop with an xbox sticker on it?
I can see why this happened with their console not selling as well as the other two it will be much more cost effective to leave the hardware part to third party company

It will reduce alot of expenses on xbox part for not mass producing xbox console again

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

These guys are still delusional.

That seny guy has no shame, he has not only shifted the goalposts but rebuilt them too.

What a shameful fraud.

Blue Collar Construction GIF by JC Property Professionals

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
With activision king most of their revenue is fully multiplatform now anyways. The third party consoles bit is an interesting way to bow out of the hardware race and I can’t see them selling that well

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022

These guys are still delusional.

What are these fools even talking about? You mean the same Sony that has better cloud gaming features than MS? The same Sony who’s first party games sell more than the entirety of Xbox’s first party games?

I would never see these baseless tweets if they weren’t posted here. Don’t understand how you all are finding them or even why.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
The xbox series reddit is a full on copium shithole. "Xbox has never been in a better position".

That's a lot of mental breakdowns waiting to happen when they go 3rd party.

• brain
Reactions: Airbus