Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I remember when Game Pass was Sony's "adapt or die" situation. Now porting to Xbox is. I wonder what the next one will be.

As Xbox continues its downward spiral, I think we're going to get even more delusion and copium than we've already seen. As well as more of the now common 'doom and gloom' for the entire industry because Xbox has failed.
That's why Microsoft needs to shut down their gaming division yesterday. So all their delusional/paid fanshills can gtfo and go do something else, like fight with apple fans.

Reactions: Puff

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Xbox fan attempts to dunk on Playstation gamers for
*checks notes*
Buying games

These idiots fail to realise the Xbox brand is disintegrating because they were conditioned to not buy games. It's not brain science or rocket surgery. Yesterday was no win for Xbox fans. I thought the Columbo one more thing was DLC which was announced outside the show.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

Plextorage

Banned
26 Feb 2023
You can stop doing this now, we get it.
VGdAskU.jpeg
LOL

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
These idiots fail to realise the Xbox brand is disintegrating because they were conditioned to not buy games. It's not brain science or rocket surgery. Yesterday was no win for Xbox fans. I thought the Columbo one more thing was DLC which was announced outside the show.
Yesterday NOR today was a win for Xbox fans. Today's show sucked.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I actually forgot about today's shows. I must 1.5x the show on YouTube like I did yesterday.
Don't waste your time, IMO at least. I fell asleep at my desk during the Diablo expansion deep dive, the announce of the Jordan Camaro in Forza as well as Phil babbling. The best part was STALKER 2. It was all I needed to see.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

What the fuck are they drinking??

Shinobi over on reee have posted just "lol" as a response to above 🤣

I'll tell you what's happening.

His about to lose his audience,relevance and whatever money his making from his chat as xbox as a publishers doesn't have the draw as xbox as a platform.

So he needs to sell this whole sony are going to do the same and everything is fine to keep his audience.