Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Tog Sucking GIF by TeamOrangeGaming

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I love the simplicity of the PlayStation. The only things I need to do are swap the controller when the power is low and see if I have enough space when I want to install a game. Now that I just bought a new SSD, that's another less issue.

Roll on the PS5 Pro.

Reactions: laynelane and Puff

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Funny how he shifted goalposts in that little rant going from "Microsoft games sell more than PlayStation" to "ignore [a bunch of games that came out and didn't sell well]"

Mental gymnastics is definitely an Olympic sport this dude could compete in

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

The acquisition begging never stops with this lot.

They don't seem to understand that xbox leadership are too incompetent to manage what they already have.

Satya will probably dropkick anyone in xbox who asks to make another big acquisition.

And in the end it doesn't matter anyway, all those games will make there way to playstation and help to kill off the xbox platform.

So the goofballs can cheer it to their detriment.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

I remember when Game Pass was Sony's "adapt or die" situation. Now porting to Xbox is. I wonder what the next one will be.

As Xbox continues its downward spiral, I think we're going to get even more delusion and copium than we've already seen. As well as more of the now common 'doom and gloom' for the entire industry because Xbox has failed.

Reactions: Sircaw and Puff