Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
People need to stop giving Matt any kind of attention.
When he just posts pure information, that's fine. Anything where he adds his useless 2 cents in, he can go eff off. He's just as arrogant, naiive and bias as Michael Pachter.
Facts, idk how you can cover video games for so long and still know nothing of the industry......The only explanation is that he's either retarded or paid off by Microsoft. Either way, his non informational posts should be completely ignored.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

My man's really clutching at straws with this 🤣 .. I said years ago though I think it would be cool if playstation made their os more customizable & let you choose startups from different generations & stuff

Reactions: Puff

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Someone needs to tell Gene he’s a bum-a** boomer trying to hang with us cool kids.
He should go take up golfing.

Another zealot in the wild:
And this fella has kids... goofy-a** neckbeard.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: JAHGamer and Puff

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

Absolutely pathetic

If Dring and others like him try hard enough, maybe Game Pass will finally become popular.

...you'd be surprised by the amount of folk who just want a library of games regardless of when they launched.

Game Pass has been a thing for seven years. But making the service demonstrably worse is going to bring in new customers according to this dude.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

God Damn Luke.

Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk