Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Look at the bs I got for commenting in a post just talking about the current state of Microsoft. Didn't disrespect no one and just made comments that are factual like "Xbox declining in sales globally, software doesn't sell much, etc."

Wow the defense of big Corp runs deep!

View attachment 4003

Update: Acceptance, sadness and defeat..

View attachment 4023

View attachment 4024
View attachment 4025

View attachment 4026
View attachment 4027

View attachment 4028
so many crackheads in one place..

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Soon:

Uh2DphZ.jpeg

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Just read a person on the Xbox Reddit say they are pro-Xbox because when their house was infested with roaches, only the PS was affected, "was only using the roaches as a point of reference to how well the console hardware is built in the 3 systems. Seeing as how Xbox and Switch could both withstand it while a PS4 could not." Xbox users are wild.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just read a person on the Xbox Reddit say they are pro-Xbox because when their house was infested with roaches, only the PS was affected, "was only using the roaches as a point of reference to how well the console hardware is built in the 3 systems. Seeing as how Xbox and Switch could both withstand it while a PS4 could not." Xbox users are wild.
🤣😂

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
This is actually the key. All this time, no input from Xbox, not a single comment from Phil. Phil is usually very hands on with PR and he is nowhere to be seen. It's a done deal at this point. That being said, I'll buy Halo on PS. Thanks Phil!

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
sega - atlus on suicide watch, because of this news they will be abandoned by their former sugar daddy eksbotz and be forced to lick Sony Playstation feets again. You love to see it 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
playstations coming off the production line breathing a sigh of relief that they aren't going to that dude's roach-infested house

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
playstations coming off the production line breathing a sigh of relief that they aren't going to that dude's roach-infested house
That guy has issues posting that or even having a house full of roaches. I lived in public housing and we made sure we never had that issue in my house.