Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
Oh, you don't know even half of it.

And that's an official documentary. He gave it his blessing... even if it paints him in the absolute worst light imaginable.

And it's not even the worst you can say about this... person.
This guy gets off on being judged and showing off how pathetic he is. A masochist.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Holy fuck, that's cringe. Imagine being so delusional that you think a company plays games like that with their IP, just so satiate some twitter console warriors.

Seriously, link some help facilities to these people. This is not normal behavior.

• haha

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Poet begging continues now by media

Said in another thread

A 4 day old news. If you google it, it will show you how outlets quoted Phil Spencer's words “I will say, when I look at a game like Helldivers 2 - and it's a great game, kudos to the team shipping on PC and PlayStation - I'm not exactly sure who it helps in the industry by not being on Xbox,” and that's it

There isn't article about how PS users wants Sony to release Helldivers 2 on Xbox. When this crap started? Yesterday, right.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Said in another thread

A 4 day old news. If you google it, it will show you how outlets quoted Phil Spencer's words “I will say, when I look at a game like Helldivers 2 - and it's a great game, kudos to the team shipping on PC and PlayStation - I'm not exactly sure who it helps in the industry by not being on Xbox,” and that's it

There isn't article about how PS users wants Sony to release Helldivers 2 on Xbox. When this crap started? Yesterday, right.
OH I know the quote lol I made a thread/post on it. Just putting the example of how media jumping on it too.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Not sure which thread to post it in, but considering the insidious false flag Tik Tok some Xbot made to make it look like PlayStation players want Helldivers 2 to be ported, it doesn't seem like Xbox is taking their fate lying down. Like @Heisenberg007's thread on everything that came out during the ABK trials, it feels like we need to be capturing this somewhere so there's a record of Microsoft's astroturfing campaigns.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Not sure which thread to post it in, but considering the insidious false flag Tik Tok some Xbot made to make it look like PlayStation players want Helldivers 2 to be ported, it doesn't seem like Xbox is taking their fate lying down. Like @Heisenberg007's thread on everything that came out during the ABK trials, it feels like we need to be capturing this somewhere so there's a record of Microsoft's astroturfing campaigns.
There's a whole viral tiktok campaign saying that "playstation players are asking for xbox to join the fight" I've never seen this level of portbegging in my life

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
There's a whole viral tiktok campaign saying that "playstation players are asking for xbox to join the fight" I've never seen this level of portbegging in my life
Ahhh gotta love how much good it can do or how much drama tiktok can start nowadays with things like this. My question is are any of these supposed Playstation to Xbox supporters showing their usernames for credibility?

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
With Phil’s comments about hells divers 2 not being on Xbox and “not sure who that helps, “ I think it’s obvious that is the start of some sort of new pressure campaign coming from them. I realized i don’t really dislike Microsoft the company, well the Satya and Tom Stuart side, it’s Phil being the console warrior extremist that’s the problem. I think as soon as he retires or is fired, you’d see Microsoft be a lot less toxic.

Reactions: voke and laynelane

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
With Phil’s comments about hells divers 2 not being on Xbox and “not sure who that helps, “ I think it’s obvious that is the start of some sort of new pressure campaign coming from them. I realized i don’t really dislike Microsoft the company, well the Satya and Tom Stuart side, it’s Phil being the console warrior extremist that’s the problem. I think as soon as he retires or is fired, you’d see Microsoft be a lot less toxic.
The whole company is rotten. Imagine not disliking a company that tries to convert buy to own into licenses tied to subscription

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Here seems fitting. Modern day port begging and meltdown level of distortion.

Reactions: laynelane