Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am a bloody founder, and this is news to me.

I want my cut too as well.

It makes sense why we have not seen @Bryank75 of late.

i wonder where he is?
Love Island Summer GIF by PeacockTV

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom
24 Jun 2022

Absolutely real people making absolutely real tweets, please stop asking!

Welp we at least now know the agenda narrative #Helldivers2onXbox is 100% manufactured and probably got set into being from people at the top of Microsoft's gaming division.

It's just not a coincidence the SoT trailer for PS5 uses the exact same tactic, without the Helldivers 2 portbegging being enabled from MS corporate-side. This commercial would've been kind of funny if an actual ridiculous, hypocritical port-begging for a Sony IP-owned game from a gaming CEO named Phil Spencer, didn't happen prior.

That tainted whatever joke could've been derived from this advert.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Welp we at least now know the agenda narrative #Helldivers2onXbox is 100% manufactured and probably got set into being from people at the top of Microsoft's gaming division.

It's just not a coincidence the SoT trailer for PS5 uses the exact same tactic, without the Helldivers 2 portbegging being enabled from MS corporate-side. This commercial would've been kind of funny if an actual ridiculous, hypocritical port-begging for a Sony IP-owned game from a gaming CEO named Phil Spencer, didn't happen prior.

That tainted whatever joke could've been derived from this advert.
The hypocrisy is crazy to me. MS can buy up any and everything in order to gain an advantage, but it's not fair for Playstation to have Helldivers? Weren't these people just bragging about Palworld?

J

Joey Ravn

The hypocrisy is crazy to me. MS can buy up any and everything in order to gain an advantage, but it's not fair for Playstation to have Helldivers? Weren't these people just bragging about Palworld?

Absolutely nobody cared about Helldivers before. I dare to say that even PlayStation players didn't really care about Helldivers, even... It's crazy to see how Sony's first real successful push for GaaS is met with instant pushback from Microsoft and its drones.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Absolutely nobody cared about Helldivers before. I dare to say that even PlayStation players didn't really care about Helldivers, even... It's crazy to see how Sony's first real successful push for GaaS is met with instant pushback from Microsoft and its drones.
During the whole ABK fight, they told PS to just shut up and make their own multiplayer games. They do and the crying and port begging immediately starts.