Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
That thread is as bitter and angry as it is delusional. Im still shocked one of Phil's cult members hasnt hurt anyone yet.

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Seems like we’re witnessing the birth of a new fanboy checklist?
  • Profit Margin
  • Top mobile publisher
  • Largest publisher in the world
  • Cloud Infrastructure
  • Xbox players play more games than PS users
dude is scrambling for an xbox W. Now suddenly PS needs xbox to survive? a console that will struggle to pass 30 million units? A console whose most dedicated fans have been trained not to buy games? He speaks as if MS is the leads the industry, they do not whatsoever. As far as consoles go, Sony won and MS lost. Therefore MS is now fully third party from 2025 on. They'll stay in hardware for the sake of the 30ish mill customers that usually stick around for them, but even they will fizzle out.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Also, seems like some Xbox peeps aren't satisfied with their podcast explanation.

Don't worry Phil already knows this, but the house is burning and you are pondering welter or not to call the fire department.

He's moving all he can outside the house so he doesn't have to fire everybody.

The house is the xbox console, the "new information" they had this December was the sales slump of their console hardware. Because people don't just want to play "games" in general, but they want to be able to play the most amazing ones, not just a certain quantity of games.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
The meltdown in that thread is so funny 😂😂😂
I was going through that thread trying to pin point exactly when all the rumors of xbox games getting ported started and their reaction to it. Anybody remember which day it was and i could figure it out from there.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I was going through that thread trying to pin point exactly when all the rumors of xbox games getting ported started and their reaction to it. Anybody remember which day it was and i could figure it out from there.
Original was Discord post, what, mid of January?
But biggest talking was on Friday? 3 days before Phil announced the podcast.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Guilty pleasure of mine watching the xbots go up in flames, all that flexing in the beginning of the gen just fuels it. They just got hit with Helldivers 2 being a viral hit, FF7 being critically acclaimed, and 3rd party confirmations in just one week LMAO

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Resetera is such a strange place. Youd think the playstation thread would be popping off but nope, its slow but the xbox one is at the top of the page. PS dudes do have games to play though.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon