Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
This is the peterovo guy right?

Hey milky boy game like god of war red dead redemption 2 at 15 fps are still better than starfield at 60 fps

Get over your thick skull you braindead moron

Last edited:

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
With the surprise success of Helldivers 2, ff7 rebirth possibly goty, and hope stellar blade and rise of the ronin at least out 8/10s I really feel like this is kind of the equivalent of Xbox 360s 2007. Plus silent hill 2 remake and who knows what else.

360 in 2007 had bioshock, halo3, mass effect, blue dragon, marketing with modern warfare 4 plus another few timed exclusives.

What I mean by that is that not only did it set the tone for the rest of the generation, but to a certain extent I feel like the Xbox brand is still existing running on fumes of the good memories of that year. I think Ps5 in 2024 to a certain extent will match that. Ps5 is further solidifying itself as not only the “gamer” console but the casual as well, this time with digital libraries for deeper entrenchment for brand loyalty.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
With the surprise success of Helldivers 2, ff7 rebirth possibly goty, and hope stellar blade and rise of the ronin at least out 8/10s I really feel like this is kind of the equivalent of Xbox 360s 2007. Plus silent hill 2 remake and who knows what else.

360 in 2007 had bioshock, halo3, mass effect, blue dragon, marketing with modern warfare 4 plus another few timed exclusives.

What I mean by that is that not only did it set the tone for the rest of the generation, but to a certain extent I feel like the Xbox brand is still existing running on fumes of the good memories of that year. I think Ps5 in 2024 to a certain extent will match that.
Shows how dangerous it is to not crush evil for even a single gen (or year). A lot of misguided young souls grew up during the PS3 gen and unfortunately the Xbox 360 was quite strong then, and even stronger in America. If Sony hadn't been fighting the Blu-ray war as well as the console war, there would be no Xbox today. Not saying it wasn't the best outcome for humanity - an HD-DVD future would've been horrific - but it's Toshiba and Microsoft's greed that would've been the cause of that, as it was the reason for the delay in adoption in the first place.

Reactions: Dabaus
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

What I mean by that is that not only did it set the tone for the rest of the generation, but to a certain extent I feel like the Xbox brand is still existing running on fumes of the good memories of that year. I think Ps5 in 2024 to a certain extent will match that. Ps5 is further solidifying itself as not only the “gamer” console but the casual as well, this time with digital libraries for deeper entrenchment for brand loyalty.
No way stellar blade will get good reviews , doesn't matter how fun it is or anything the majority of reviewers are going to trash it because attractive lady with ass & titties bad lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: saltyashell
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Since day one I said Helldivers 2 would be a suroruse that would exceed and with all the other games like Rebirth coming out this year is poised to be a great PS year regardless if they aren't created by 1st party studios.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
No way stellar blade will get good reviews , doesn't matter how fun it is or anything the majority of reviewers are going to trash it because attractive lady with ass & titties bad lol
i think, Ronin will get most hate. kinda 7,5. Stellar Blade will be somewhere 8-8,1. both, of course, will be better games than that.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
They went hard on days gone (it was buggy at launch sure but that's not why they hated it) , they're going to absolutely hate stellar blade lol
I kind of agree. Stellar Blade will be 6-7 critic reviews and in the 8s in terms of player reviews. Writing is on the wall that lots of reviewers and games journalists despise the aesthetic of Stellar Blade and they're ready to make a virtue signalling point with their reviews.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
They went hard on days gone (it was buggy at launch sure but that's not why they hated it) , they're going to absolutely hate stellar blade lol
yeah, Days Gone is 8,5 game and more. yeah, they literally wrote about woke nonsense more than on the game. wasn't there one review where the author wrote more about Tucker than about game itself :D
it wasn't buggy at all for me, just that performance was not good enough on second and third zones.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024

Conversely, Xbox only has 2 exclusives between now and September - Helllbade 2 and Stalker 2. Everything else they've showcased has no release date. Not exactly system sellers - it's possible Xbox console sales this year could be even worse than last year.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
yeah, Days Gone is 8,5 game and more. yeah, they literally wrote about woke nonsense more than on the game. wasn't there one review where the author wrote more about Tucker than about game itself :D
it wasn't buggy at all for me, just that performance was not good enough on second and third zones.
They went on a rant about the main character being 'another something white dude' lol

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Days Gone was my goty tht year, I loved it!