Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
They went hard on days gone (it was buggy at launch sure but that's not why they hated it) , they're going to absolutely hate stellar blade lol
Days Gone was one of the best games on PS4. Such a shame that people had to project their politics on it and trash it. It was far more enjoyable than the State of Decay games, and I think the world design (especially the final faction) was above and beyond many other games (definitely Starfield, at least).

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Days Gone was one of the best games on PS4. Such a shame that people had to project their politics on it and trash it. It was far more enjoyable than the State of Decay games, and I think the world design (especially the final faction) was above and beyond many other games (definitely Starfield, at least).
Yeah was great I recently replayed it & the fact they can't get a sequel really pisses me off

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Yeah was great I recently replayed it & the fact they can't get a sequel really pisses me off
I'm holding out hope that down the line they will get sequel approval. I believe it sold fairly well on PC, and the reception post-release has been much more positive. But the (ex?)-dev constantly being negative about it not being approved also makes it seem less likely. Nonetheless, we can hope.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm holding out hope that down the line they will get sequel approval. I believe it sold fairly well on PC, and the reception post-release has been much more positive. But the (ex?)-dev constantly being negative about it not being approved also makes it seem less likely. Nonetheless, we can hope.
It's sad but we won't.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Nope the wokeratzi spoke & killed any hope of a sequel 😔

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Most the studios were already making sequels, PS needs some new Ips or bringing back some older ones
But it was new ip, we barely scratched the surface. The same with GoTsushima.
It's hard to make new ips, especially with all this gaas push and enourmous suits demanding incredible profit, so SP looks like took back seat.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly