Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Karim is a pure P.O.S.
Legit, I’d rather deal with Destin and Colt.

If you make a “livelihood” from political/social clout chasing, then wade into gaming at the last minute, you deserved to be tar and feathered. And that is putting things politely without getting reprimanded by the mods, lol (so use your imagination for another form of punishment).

Last edited:

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Oh, found it. Here is the thread. Again!!!

That guy have serious problems

DForce

24 Jun 2022
Astrobot gets a lot of praise.

Xbox site.

Astro Bot is an incredible mascot for PlayStation, and I wish Xbox had the same​

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Astrobot gets a lot of praise.

Xbox site.

Astro Bot is an incredible mascot for PlayStation, and I wish Xbox had the same​

Xbox don't have the talent to make one. Despite the fact they boughy Banjo, Crash, Spyro, Conker they are still completely incompetent in this regard

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

kZXArv.gif

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
@Puff
Parris is the LAST person ANYONE should be taking "advice" from. He is just talking that weird point, because then he can use it as ammo for his precious Lbox.
The guy has been outed many times as a person who just grabs the money bag. A literal stripper (for Team Xbox).

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
@Puff
Parris is the LAST person ANYONE should be taking "advice" from. He is just talking that weird point, because then he can use it as ammo for his precious LXbox.
The guy has been outed many times as a person who just grabs the money bag. A literal stripper (for Team Xbox).
All xbot shills came out of nowhere to share their idiotic opinion how PS should go day and date on PC.
Astroturfing campaign again.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s funny seeing Destin so conflicted considering Destiny 2 is his favorite game. Poor guy is in shambles.

Xbox is so dead and done with. They need to start coping with reality.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
i love how the xbots on era are on their usual denial phase people like that idiot vixolus or mr evil 37 ,they still are on every thread doing damage control for ms or the series s

26 Nov 2023

My 2c is that Parris has always had the most milquetoast and basic opinions and just parrots whatever the other Xbox ambassadors say. Then again, Destin, Parris, Tom they’re all alike. At least Jez has emotional outbursts so you get to see something different from him but you can almost predict what these people are gonna say every single time.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022