Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024

Wow did this guy get 1 month Core Gamepass for free to be spouting this verbal diarrhea!?
He's even worse then TimDog in his shilling prime, holy shit!

If anyone wants to do a counter podcast, im all ears. Even if its just a parody for shits n giggles.

26 Nov 2023

Does feel like the only way for xbox fans to get views and attention is to just say outlandish things with zero evidence. Granted, that's what gets social media buzzing nowadays so hey, gotta do what you gotta do, even if it makes you look like a clown in the process.

Reactions: Puff

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
why do all of the Xbox personalities on twitter love ganging up on Dreamcast guy? Gaz, ohnoitsalex cultists and Rand Al Thor have special vitriol for that guy, which is weird since he’s on the milder end of Xbox critics on you tube, especially compared to guys like king thrash who are way more viscous

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: 2spooky5me

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
why do all of the Xbox personalities on twitter love ganging up on Dreamcast guy? Gaz, ohnoitsalex cultists and Rand Al Thor have special vitriol for that guy, which is weird since he’s on the milder end of Xbox critics on you tube, especially compared to guys like king thrash who are way more viscous
His video titles probably send them raging, and his video do get somewhat decent views.

I think the other thing that probably annoys them is he doesn't acknowledge their existence and won't stop.

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Replace thread with PC fanboy thread. Xbots died a long time ago, this is nothing but aftermath.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Dude doesn't even game
Thank fuck. I want the arsehole shills to fuck off from gaming when the Xbox brand dies. It sickens me that we have the likes of Crapgamer/TimDoggggggy spewing hate and making gamers look like arseholes to the general public.

Reactions: Luffy123

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Thank fuck. I want the arsehole shills to fuck off from gaming when the Xbox brand dies. It sickens me that we have the likes of Crapgamer/TimDoggggggy spewing hate and making gamers look like arseholes to the general public.
I'm just saying dont even repost what he says because it's irrelevant. The sooner we get these non-gamers out of gaming the better. Both on the corporate and on the consumer sides.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Dick Jones